ttt_riverbed - I need your opinions!

So I’ve been a mapper for quite some time, and I’ve decided to return to mapping for the time being. But I’ve got to ask, what do you guys think of this map:

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/VYl0Hns.jpg][/IMG]

Traitor tester features a camera, which flashes the person in the tester. When flashed, the tester gives a result.

Tell me what you guys think!

If you like it,

Check my YouTube: BROTHOMYT

Wow, reminds me of some old HL2DM maps, I suggest changing the river bed texture and adding a bit of tint to the lights and adding more interesting wall/floor textures.

Needs a lot of work on the lighting aspect. Try some contrasting colors or warm or cool colors, pure white is pretty ugly, as well as unrealistic.

For example, add some yellow/orange to the sun, and maybe some light blue for the fluorescent indoor lights. Etc

I like the structure and style of the map. Callinstead is right, reminds me a lot of some of the original HL2 maps.

Thanks for your replies guys! I’ll go ahead and fix the lighting in a more soothing way. After that I’ll add some ornaments and little bits and pieces to make it a little more interesting.

Further suggestions are always welcome!

So I’ve decided to make a little video showcasing the map.

As always, I’d like to hear what you guys have to think!

[ps. tweaked lighting, props, decals since previous post]

It doesn’t really look like a riverbed to be honest.

Put a better texture on the tan building, and put a little more into the skybox

That building is a prop, can’t change that skin. And besides that, I’m not much of a modeler, haha. But yeah. If you check the video, you’ll see some more details than the screenshot like the vines hanging on the dam, some decalling on the walls, some props, etc etc.