Terrorists have got tired of all the fighting and bombing, so they took a little break in the Riverside Park.
Unfortunately, that didn’t stop their violent behavior.
This map is only properly usable with TTT. I’ll release a Murder and Sandbox version later!
- Diesel Generator - Requires randomly spawning fuel to be powered. Also, it has a moving arrow that shows the fuel level! Stuffing explosive items in the fuel input results in bad things.
- Traitor Weapon Tester - Built out of rusty shoplift scanners. Checks the player for Traitor items - green light means that the player is clean.
- Dynamic weapon spawning - Players are given 2 random weapons and 1 random ammo item on spawn. Additional ammunition and weapons are contained in crates.
- Rotato the Sadistic Saw - A homemade weapon of destruction. Requires to be activated with a Traitor credit.
- Satchel Charges - A cleverly disguised explosive as a bag. Requires 1 credit to be armed, detonation is free.
- Irresponsible Driver - Since the park is near a city, roads are required. Cars usually come with them, so beware!
- Open areas - *Thanks to Far-Z Culling, Fog and Prop Fading, the map itself is one huge open area with decent framerate. *
- Hideouts - Forests usually offer large amount of places to hide!
Required games: Garry’s Mod (duh), Counter-Strike: Source
File size: 51 MB compressed / 112 MB uncompressed
Lighting: HDR + LDR
Color Correction: Yes
Mapping + Textures: TFlippy
Testing: Flynx_Master, Vexedshadow, Coolbeans
Special thanks: Valve Corporation, Outerlight, Facepunch, Black Mesa Team
You aren’t allowed to modify or claim this work as your own. Uploading and redistributing the map by other means than Steam isn’t permitted. Do not reupload this map to Steam Workshop under your or anyone else’s name.
(Facepunch really needs a [hr] )