Turn off cold damage while fires aren't working?

I currently live in the snow biome and not having the fire to warm up and heal myself is making gameplay very difficult. Is there a way to turn off receiving damage from cold weather until you can fix the fire issues? I’m currently going through 40-60 wolf meets every few days to keep my health up. Thanks

Make yourself some clothes and/or find a snow vest. Snow vests are so OP you can swim to icebergs with minimal damage. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip Beefy, I didn’t know I could make clothes to keep myself warm. I got raided last night so I don’t have a lot of materials. Winter jackets cost 250 cloth and if I do get enough to make one I don’t want to risk getting killed and losing it. Not having the fire is extremely inconvenient but manageable, I just threw this suggestion out there to see if it could be done since I don’t know how long it will be until the fires get fixed.

FIX THE CAMPFIRE! HOLY SHIT!

A full set of basic clothes will protect you very well against cold. No need to go all fancy, just get a lot of clothes will get you down to around -2° more or less.

“I didn’t know I could make clothes to keep myself warm. I got raided last night so I don’t have a lot of materials. Winter jackets cost 250 cloth and if I do get enough to make one I don’t want to risk getting killed and losing it.”

But… you have a base in the snow biome… you never tried getting dressed?

Or how do you have 60 wolf meats but no cloth

make a winter jacket, or GTFO from snow. Snow is now only for hardcore gamers.

fires are giving comfort since recently again where i play doesn’t remove cold yet tho

Campfire does not dry that’s the essence
if you wet and night comes and you start to get cold even if you live in the desert
and if you get wet in the north you will die because Campfire does not dry out

Don’t wet yourself then.