Two Suggestions (with pics! :D)

So I managed to get my hands on a key in today’s auction, and after playing for a good bit I came up with the following.

1. I am constantly being asked by people if I can hear them through their mic. I really think some sort of visual feedback should be shown while people hold down the “press-to-talk key.” Something similar to this (bottom right of picture):

1. All the structures everywhere seem so anonymous and almost dull since they all look pretty much identical. It’d be a big change giving players the ability to create customized signs!

Lemme know what you think! :slight_smile:

I don’t see why they shouldn’t be implemented.

The signage might be something the devs are already working on for all we know but having feedback for when we push-to-talk would be a welcome addition.

Both are solid ideas, though that mic icon is huge.

Great suggestions. I hope both of them are implemented.

I think it would be cool if they added “paint” as a loot drop. You could then apply the paint to any surface that you built.

them are really good ideas well done!

Rainbow shacks…oh god.

Thank you sir!
These type of ideas are just great, simple but effective.
I wholeheartedly agree for the mic solution.

Cheers!

I bet there will be “8=D” signs.

Yeah exactly, 90% of the signs would be useless crap that would be funny for the first 10 minutes. If you want to address customization and uniqueness, there are other ways of doing it that are far less susceptible to abuse.

CANDYLAND RUST TIME

+2

If they add signs whenever i raid someone i will put “QueCast raided you” :stuck_out_tongue: