Server has been shutdown on July 2nd due to disinterest in Rust. May come back for new version.
Last wipe: n/a
What NoWipe means
If the server does get wiped, here are the following reasons why:
- A game update deleted the save
- It is strongly suggested due to update issues
- The host (FPSplayers) forces it, which they have done before
- Any other reason technically out of my control, like GSP crashes, etc.
Other than these exceptions, a wipe will never happen, unless I shutdown the server, which I did.
Note: No data is being saved from the shutdown. If I come back, it will be for the new Rust, which won’t use the old data anyways.
(rcon.password removed, server.hostname is the thread title, server.maxplayers 50)
Server list links
- Server restarts often to ensure stability. In-game warnings used at 10min, 5min, and 1min before.
- Server is listed under the modded section due to the extensive server.cfg or a bug. There are no actual mods installed, server is vanilla. Vanilla means no slash commands.
Server location: Dallas, Texas