What is it?
Uclip is a noclip alternative. By this we mean it’s similar but different in the fact that you can’t noclip through anything but your own props (If you’re running a prop protection). So, you can’t noclip through the world or through others’ props. Admins can still noclip through everything.
Prop protectors supported: (if you don’t have one of these everyone can noclip through every prop)
- Simple Prop Protection (via CPPI)
- UPS (via CPPI)
This video demonstrates noclipping up to a player’s prop (handles odd angles okay), noclipping up to the ground, then noclipping through a tight space by “ducking”.
- If you’re noclipped, people can move props inside of you. You’ll then be able to noclip through their prop in order to get out. Better than getting stuck though, right?
- Unnoclip – There was a valve function that would get you out of a prop if you were stuck. We had to override this because you could go through walls with it. Now you’ll just stay where you are when you unnoclip. Another thing for a future version.
- Spbogie: Helping me think of different ways to accomplish this, writing the initial version.
- Banyon: Bug testing.
- DrogenViech: Finding +moveup/+movedown exploit.