[UK][Bear Cave][Rust][Oxide] - Sleepers/Active admins/No abuse

Hello!

I would like to welcome new, and more, eh… ‘rusty’ players to our newly founded server, based in the UK. The server was created for the sole reason of fair play and a healthy, mature community. New players have a problem learning the game when they are welcomed by a shotgun to the face, and more older players are having it hard to establish themselfs without the fear of an immature admin abusing his power to shutdown your fun

… bot not anymore! What can the Bear cave offer You? Keep on reading!

• Server is less then a week old; a fresh start, a chance to get established!
  • Mature people will help you out, rather then hunt you down for your sole rock!
  • Active and mature admins that understand that fairplay and a healthy community is the key for a competetive, and fun experience! Admin abuse is the bane of games like this… and this game is fun! Let’s keep it this way.
  • A stable connection, no restarts, no wipes!
  • Server runs with Oxide; this means we have usefull mods, like:
  • Admin help - Did u spot somebody cheating? Have some questions about the game or the server? You can PM the admin!
  • Aidrop controller - Aidrop every few hours; admin dosen’t call them in anymore!
  • Arena plugin - Usefull for quickly gathering people on the Arena for good 'ol rock fights!
  • Death Messeges - Want do know who was that pesky guy that tried to enter your house? Now you’ll know when he’s down!
  • Groups - Feeling lonely? Met somebody on the server who needs a bro? You can team up with him and enjoy your private chat!
  • Location - Shows your current coordinates, so you can navigate easier!
  • FPS Boost - Have an old PC? Playing on a laptop? Cant realy enjoy the game when it runs realy slow? Type in /fps, and the game will cut down on the eye candy to a miniumum so u can enjoy the game with more frames!
  • Other goodies!

Solo players, and whole teams alike are more then welcome on our server! Give it a chance, give the Bear Cave a visit!

So… hit that F1, and paste in: “net.connect 88.150.159.160:29115”!

I’ll bump this up once, as there were some changes in the server! Dont hate me for it. :frowning:

I’m currently playing on this server, and it really is a friendly environment. I like that I dont get shot every time I spawn or pass by a stranger, and we’ve had no problems with people spamming C4, so my fortress has been safe :slight_smile:
Come join!

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump