UK Servers and Rust Developers..

Why the fuck are the UK servers still down? You dont think we players deserve some kind of feedback? I’m starting to feel infestation admin manners from you guys WHICH is not good because that just shows us what a hilarious fake and greedy developer you are.

(User was banned for this post ("missed the servers subforum and the 10 other locked threads on this" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("banned on alt for server spam" - postal))

Buddy it has not even been** 24 hours** yet and your raging already go back on CoD

YOu know, there’s a reason why community servers are made.

The servers went down around 20:00 hours yesterday and they are still down. Which means 24 hours soon have past.

I understand that you need to defend yourself as an ignorant britt while we’re talking about british servers. But come on, Get over yourself already and stop defending poor server management.

Go back to CoD? Wow, that is really getting old and speaking of old… I think i might be older than you…

Now please reply with another trashy answer so i can get my amusement.

If you don’t have anything better to say, then please don’t say anything at all Troll.

Apparently this happend

Im not angry that the Server’s are down.

I just dont like that the Dev’s dont give us any Informations after 24 Hours.

So that we know they working on it or not, or maybe remove UK Server so we know we can already switch the Server.

WhySoSad