UK VonKeiser New Server Coming Soon

Hi guys, I play on uk3 , however , recently the hacking has made the game pointless.
My friend and I are going to rent a 200 player uk server, we plan to call it VonKeiser hardcore pvp.
What Originally attracted me to uk3 was the high amount of players and no rules.
What ruined it for me was the hackers.
Let me tell you a little about how we plan to run our server.

1. Hackers will be banned ASAP.
  2. We want a competitive server, were we can be beaten and learn from better players, no admin abuse of any kind ever, Gary makes the rules.
  3. As the game is very new we plan to reset the server after each major update. When the game becomes more stable we will have timed resets, like every 6 months for example.
  4. Play as you please, wanna play santa claus and hand out cooked chicken ? thats cool, wanna KOS everyone you see ? thats cool, like we said Gary makes the rules.

We plan to have the server online very soon, we are considering the possibility of oxide mod, if you have any other questions or suggestions please post them here.

Cheers
Max

We are now live , feel free to join us on 88.150.159.147:28815

Good luck , and happy hunting !

Were still on day 1, there is about 5 active players.

Door Sharing now enabled, come join us !

Our aim is to have a server as chaotic as uk3 but without the rampant hacking. There will be no admin abuse of any kind, admin powers are to ban hackers ONLY. The server has been going for a full day now and we have about 10 regulars so far. 6 or so are in a friendly group and we have 4 or so lone wolves. There is far too many resource nodes at the min for the current player base to collect, We Need You! The more experienced players were asked not to team to keep it competitive for now

OK yesterday we got up to 16 players. We have not yet had an airdrop, its set to drop when 20 players connect to the server, so come and help vonkeiser uk get its 1st airdrop.

We now have our own website, come check us out @ www.vonkeiser.tk

I recommend anyone to come be a part of this server! Its greatly beginnerfriendly.

NB newcomers!! **We are currently building a beginner safezone. **

A village with fortifications, where every newcomer can have a home on its own, to get started. This village is ruled by law, which consists of 2 basic rules: No killing and no raiding inside the village. Breaking those rules, doesnt mean a ban, but we, who enforce the law of this village will react on any misconduct taking down the violator. Residents of the village will be kicked out of the village after any infringement and their homes in the village will be raided. Village will be well guarded from any external threats.

This is one of the best servers around, free of lag and hackers, you should join us.

Hey,

I’ve been playing on this server since day one and so far its the best server I’ve been on, for lots of reasons but mainly because I’m not getting interrupted by hackers all the time! So credit to the admins for keeping them out! It’s a great place for new starters as well as there are lots of friendly players to offer help but don’t take that as you’ll be safe not everyone is friendly! But this is important because if hostile players are taken away then the game is heading off in a completely different direction to how the Dev’s intended it be played.

I definitely recommend this server its great to see its population slowly growing, so if anyone gets chance come joins us =]

Great server, and I hope to see it become more popular. I also have a place in the newbie village and tbh it’s a nice place to stay even if you’re not new just because friendly people are usually difficult to find normally.

airdrop tonight looking likly !

This is a great server. I’ve played on for about a week and i’ve not been able to stop. I don’t think I would like rust as much as I do without this server. The admins are very chill and fair, they never abuse their powers for anything. This server is at least worth checking out because it is just a great place to enjoy the game of rust without all of the hackers. :slight_smile:

-DaBen

The sun rises again on our glourious server, come join us !

The village is looking great but needs some kind of landmark so people can see it from afar.

New Patch Installed , we live and go to go , common people !

The server has been restored to 100% default settings.
I have full confidence in the devs to give us all the tools we need for a great game.
Come join us for tonight’s fun !

http://vonkeiser.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/cropped-rust3.jpg

Sunday fun at noob village, come join us on Vonkeiser !

420 With Voikeiser In the village !

Guess who’s back?

1. Hackers will be banned ASAP.
  2. We want a competitive server, were we can be beaten and learn from better players, no admin abuse of any kind ever, Gary makes the rules.
  3. As the game is very new we plan to reset the server after each major update. When the game becomes more stable we will have timed resets, like every 6 months for example.
  4. Play as you please, wanna play santa claus and hand out cooked chicken ? thats cool, wanna KOS everyone you see ? thats cool, like we said Gary makes the rules.

We plan to have the server online very soon, we are considering the possibility of oxide mod, if you have any other questions or suggestions please post them here.

Cheers
Max

We have a beginner village with lots of friendly players who can help u out. No admin abuse and 4 hackers banned so far. Come give us a try.