Ulx error?

[addons\ulib\lua\ulib\shared\defines.lua:231] Lua file rights error. A script tried to access the file “\addons\ulib\data\ULib\groups.txt”. Your current rights only allow access to files in GMod’s base folder.
[addons\ulx\lua\ulx\base.lua:47] Lua file rights error. A script tried to access the file “\maps*.bsp”. Your current rights only allow access to files in GMod’s base folder.
[@addons\ulx\lua\ulx\base.lua:49] bad argument #1 to ‘ipairs’ (table expected, got nil)
ERROR: Hook ‘ULXDoCfg’ Failed: [addons\ulx\lua\ulx\end.lua:71] attempt to call field ‘addKickReason’ (a nil value)
Removing Hook ‘ULXDoCfg’
[addons\ulx\lua\ulx\modules\sh\menus.lua:9] Lua file rights error. A script tried to access the file “\ulx_motd.txt”. Your current rights only allow access to files in GMod’s base folder.

What do i have to do to fix this?

Wait for them to post a offical ULX Release, or use the SVN. ULX Broke due to latest update but has already been fixed and now is being tested ( i believe )

Find any file.Read, file.Write, or file.Exists to use the secondary argument if it has …/ in it’s path, and remove …/ from it.

Chessnut i got no idea what you are talking about, and bloodwave so it works now or not yet?

Oh god, don’t do what chessnut is advising. I attempted it, and it is not for the feint of heart.

The SVN is updated and working:

Use that. There are a thousand good tutorials for setting up a SVN, just ask google about them.

Also, if you’re running WireMod, update that with the SVN, they patched as well.

You should try getting an understanding of what you’re doing if you screwed it up.

I just fixed it