ULX MOTD does not display, instead, tells me I'm playing Counter-Strike: Source

It’s always said this, and it’s really frustrating when I want to put up my rules. I have my MOTD right here (I don’t know if this will actually work, I don’t do HTML and simply used a converter):

<html>
<p><strong><span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: yellow;">Server Rules</span></span></strong></p>

<p><strong>Do not spam.</strong><br />
This is self-explanatory. It goes for anything - props, NPCs, vehicles, entities... anything.</p>

<p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="color: darkred;"><strong>Who is fair game for fighting?</strong></span></span></p>

<p><strong>All players are fair game for fighting.</strong><br />
However you are not allowed to - and will be punished for - engaging anybody that is in spawn.<br />
This means: do not fire into or out of spawn, and do not shoot or kill other players in spawn.<br />
Also, do not kill any players using noclip - you won't need to, since they won't fire back.</p>

<p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="color: darkred;"><strong>To Admins</strong></span></span></p>

<p><strong>Don't !goto, !bring, or !teleport anyone.</strong><br />
Players have a certain privacy that you need to respect. Don't use these commands<br />
unless you have a reason - probable cause, in other words - to go straight to them.</p>
</html>

[editline]07:21PM[/editline]

whoa, vb4 is sexy

Server.cfg

motd_file ulx_motd

Ohhhh! Thanks so much, wouldn’t have thought of this. I love you.

[editline]03:30PM[/editline]

Uh, that didn’t work. :frowning: Any other ideas?

[editline]03:31PM[/editline]

Uh, that didn’t work. :frowning: Any other ideas?

[editline]03:52PM[/editline]

Oh it’s motdfile. Nevermind.

[editline]03:52PM[/editline]

Oh it’s motdfile. Nevermind.

[lua]test[/lua]