ULX: The Missing Chapter

I’ve taken it upon myself to take a few commands directly off my server and share them with the world.
These commands are ones I personally think these commands should be added on ULX by default. (except for SoundCloud of course)

Hope you enjoy this little ‘expansion pack’**

Features**
Soundcloud: Allows your users to listen to music in game, volume adjustable as “Music Volume” in the options menu.
** • Tune**: Allows your users to ‘tune in’ or listen to what other users are listening to. (syncs time)
** • **Broadcast: Plays a song to all players
**• **Subscribe: Lets you relax as another player chooeses what’s next

Smite: Smite gives you the power of Zeus to smite down mortal players.

Fly: An alternative to noclip. It won’t allow players to go though brushes/walls!

Eject: More or less a ‘silent kick’ alternative that drops the player’s connection without a message.

Close Server: Blocks clients from establishing an Ad-Hoc connection with the gameserver and instead presents a message on the screen.

**Installation is easy
**Simply drag-n-drop the file into ‘addons/ulx/lua/ulx/modules/sh’

Download: Gist Raw

inb4 server takeover and blasts loadsmoney

You could post here http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/board,15.0.html?PHPSESSID=M0SJ4QswuIj7iv0JKsWkg2 and they would look over it

They are decent, but I don’t think any of these should be included at all. They seem to me like abuse commands which to be honest too many systems come with all ready. Who the heck needs a command like ignite? Just silly sometimes. But for a bit of fun they ain’t bad. But, for me… I would rather them not be there.

(Yes I know I can restrict access or remove them, but…)

The smite command doesn’t appear to be working.

lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:103: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got userdata)。Messiah: !smite messiah

Smells to me like someone didn’t do ply.Entity or some shit.

Fly is nice

Fixed. Silly Typo.

Added a new command
and updated OP

Close Server: Blocks clients from establishing an Ad-Hoc connection with the gameserver and instead presents a message on the screen.

soundcloud doesnt seem to work.

Added a new command

Subscribe: Lets you relax as another player chooeses what’s next

• Added a new method of downloading the soundcloud music which is supported on all platforms whereas the previous method simply didn’t work on most linux distributions as well as mac.

• Major bug fixes which blocked the stream from being decoded by JSON

• Added new command: toggle

• Soundcloud now uses the snd_musicvolume variable which is tied to “Music Volume” in your options menu

• Heavily optimized soundcloud JSON payload from server to client

Nice

Soundcloud? Broadcast? Alright, thats really cool. Good work man.