Unable to join 99% of servers

No matter what I try, I can’t connect to any server a vast majority of the time. All it does is say the server isn’t responding, even when it’s obvious I should be able to join.
Sometimes I’m able to join a server by mashing the refresh button and hoping, but I’m getting sick of that.

Buffer/Snapshot overflows?

Not as far as I know. I can’t even connect to the servers in the first place, so I don’t encounter them.

The only thing I could think of would be that there might be a problem with your steam connection.

I believe it would have to do with his ISP/router/modem instead of Steam - most Steam errors occur once you actually connect

The odd thing is that it only affect Garry’s Mod servers. I checked and it’s allowed through my firewall, so I dunno.

This is happening to me as well. It only started a few hours ago. I can’t join any other game’s servers no problem. Gmod, not so much… A few rare servers work, but very few.

Have you installed anything or changed around settings?

The only thing I can think of was that I recently replaced my router, but the settings on it were set to be exactly the same.

Try looking around, something must be off.