Unable to mount other Source games.

The problem is the same of this one: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1565694

I have both Steam and Garry’s Mod installed at this path: C:\Programmi\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod
Like the thread posted above, I own those games legally on Steam and I have them installed in my common folder, but the games have the blocked folder icon so I’m unable to mount it.

I tried running on the dev version but it crashes when loading (client.dll error) even after verifing the game cache, so I can’t test it there.

I ran lua_run PrintTable(engine.GetGames()) in my console like in the previous thread.


] lua_run PrintTable(engine.GetGames())
> PrintTable(engine.GetGames())...
1:
		depot	=	220
		folder	=	hl2
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-Life 2
2:
		depot	=	240
		folder	=	cstrike
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Counter-Strike Source
3:
		depot	=	440
		folder	=	tf
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Team Fortress 2
4:
		depot	=	300
		folder	=	dod
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Day of Defeat Source
5:
		depot	=	420
		folder	=	ep2
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-Life 2: Episode 2
6:
		depot	=	380
		folder	=	episodic
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-Life 2: Episode 1
7:
		depot	=	320
		folder	=	hl2mp
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
8:
		depot	=	340
		folder	=	lostcoast
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
9:
		depot	=	280
		folder	=	hl1
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-Life: Source
10:
		depot	=	360
		folder	=	hl1mp
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Half-life Deathmatch: Source
11:
		depot	=	22208
		folder	=	zeno_clash
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Zeno Clash ( Model Pack )
12:
		depot	=	400
		folder	=	portal
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Portal
13:
		depot	=	17530
		folder	=	diprip
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	D.I.P.R.I.P.
14:
		depot	=	17500
		folder	=	zps
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Zombie Panic! Source
15:
		depot	=	17570
		folder	=	pvkii
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Pirates, Vikings and Knights II
16:
		depot	=	17580
		folder	=	dystopia
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Dystopia
17:
		depot	=	17700
		folder	=	insurgency
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Insurgency ( Source Mod )
18:
		depot	=	17510
		folder	=	ageofchivalry
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Age of Chivalry
19:
		depot	=	550
		folder	=	left4dead2
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Left 4 Dead 2
20:
		depot	=	500
		folder	=	left4dead
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Left 4 Dead
21:
		depot	=	620
		folder	=	portal2
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Portal 2
22:
		depot	=	630
		folder	=	swarm
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	Alien Swarm
23:
		depot	=	17710
		folder	=	nucleardawn
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Nuclear Dawn
24:
		depot	=	70000
		folder	=	dinodday
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Dino D-Day
25:
		depot	=	730
		folder	=	csgo
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	true
		title	=	CS: Global Offensive
26:
		depot	=	225600
		folder	=	berimbau
		installed	=	false
		mounted	=	false
		owned	=	false
		title	=	Blade Symphony


Thank you for reading.

It is already fixed in Dev branch (in the next update).

I just tested Dev branch and it works perfectly fine for me.

The game crashes on loading, I get this error:
Couldn’t load: C:\Programmi\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\bin\client.dll <- There is actually no space between garr and ysmod, it’s a forum bug.

Reason: Impossibile trovare la procedura specificata. Quick translation: The specified procedure could not be found.

[editline]17th August 2017[/editline]

I checked out this error and it appears to be a problem from 2014 regarding Awesominum which was fixed. Maybe some Awesominum changes in dev broke the game for me.