"Under-Cover-"

:siren:

UPDATE!! "Under-cover-" behind "enemy lines"

:siren:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3531/csassault0002.jpg

no words needed to describe this little diddy

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2996/csassault0001q.jpg

rule of thirds? more like rule of bords

11:26 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: The rule states that an image should be imagined as divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines, and that important compositional elements should be placed along these lines or their intersections
11:26 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: apparently that’s the rule of thirds
11:26 PM - BigHeadBrandon: thats a stupid rule
11:27 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: apparently it creates more “tension, energy, and interest”
11:27 PM - BigHeadBrandon: appearntly it bores me just reading it
11:27 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: how the fuck could your picture be any more tense than it already is
11:27 PM - BigHeadBrandon: good point

looks good but I can think of a hundred different ideas that actually let the viewer make sense as to what’s going on.

if i had to spend more than three seconds to understand what’s going on in the picture without reading the title then you’ve fucked up (you fucked up)

he’s undercover

silly read the title of the thread

:downs: that’s OK you didn’t see my edit so you are forgiven

don’t downs me bro

[editline]11:03PM[/editline]

if you have to spend more than 3 seconds staring at a picture to see a guy undercover then you may have a learning disability

i see a man

undercover

high five you have at least an average level of observation

it’d be helpful if you could actually pose and/or use appropriate angles (you can’t because you don’t know the first thing about photography), the character isn’t even the subject of the scene because you completely ignored the rule of thirds

don’t try to tell me I have a learning disability when you are incapable of creating a decent image with an overused idea in some “witty attempt” to be clever. here’s a protip: it’s been done before, and it’s been done right

ok

i dont go to your threads and tell you what you do and don’t know about photography
You sir, have offended me

also,
11:09 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: You should say
11:09 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: -------- <- the joke
o <- your head

[editline]11:14PM[/editline]

however i don’t know anything about photography and instead of being a dick about it, you could explain this “rule of thirds”

I assume that you’ve never been to the screenshot section before.

It’s called Constructive Criticism.

Learn those words well, because you will be hearing them a lot if you intend to stay here.

masterpiece extraordinair

um i used to go this forum all the time before you joined sonny

and that wasn’t constructive criticism, with constructive criticism you get told what you did wrong and they tell you how to fix that.

what i experienced was a rude post which was posted by a rude poster

get used to it.

no i want an apology signed in blood

ink would also be acceptable

If you don’t know the rule, google it.

And don’t you be join-date-elitism-ing me “sonny”, if you were a regular to this section you would have thanked Baker for what he said.

yea because mentioning something I’ve never heard of and expecting me to of known about it is something to thank someone for

wow a- post

someone googled it for me because they love me

11:26 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: The rule states that an image should be imagined as divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines, and that important compositional elements should be placed along these lines or their intersections
11:26 PM - ^Pb | Vassikin: apparently that’s the rule of thirds
11:26 PM - BigHeadBrandon: thats a stupid rule

You and your Vassikin friend are officially idiots.

“Lets go into an art forum and shit on one of the principle rules of art!”

this isnt an art forum this is a garry’s mod screenshots and movies section

[editline]11:31PM[/editline]

don’t call vassikin an idiot he doesn’t know any better

Because pictures and movies aren’t art :downs:

angry baker’s just sore because he cannot compare to your art.