Underdone 2.0 Ontario Regiment Gaming

I have another post in lua Releases already but here is one in Garry’s Mod Discussion

http://www.ontarioregimentgaming.com/UnderdoneFPadd.jpg

As I said before, it is underdone with flatgrass and props.

[editline]30th July 2011[/editline]

And also, you don’t need two threads in two places for the same place. I believe that may be bannable.

That map looks horrible

Why would you post a thread here, one is enough.

the map is not even complete, thats a simple test of one area.

Just an update: Yesterday Preditor83 got many of the NPC’s working, and is now working on the quest items and npc’s.

“Many of the NPC’s” means you’ve probably only made one NPC with no dialog.

what?

Any proof of your NPC? You can’t just say “We made a lot of progress, you have to believe me because I don’t want to post proof cause you might steal it”. If you are really making progress, prove it with pictures or other media. If not, you’re probably lying and there is no reason we should care or believe you.

Maybe you can Fuck off and wait until i post screenshots when i want to. I will post them when sections are ready, i dont want to reveal too much.

Why not? The point of making a thread is to hype people for the gamemode. So far, no one has reason to care, and people already think this whole thing is going to be a failure/will never happen.

Agreed, however i will post screenshots when i am ready to post them.

I can’t take you serious because of your avatar.

This means “I will post screenshots when we’ve actually made progress and done something”. What exactly do you do? Do you have skill in Lua? Can you model? What skills do you have?

Plus the advert is shit

I can’t take him seriously because of the way he acts.

[editline]31st July 2011[/editline]

My automerge!

IM HAPPY FOR YOU FUCK OFF CONVERSATION OVER, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THE GAMEMODE OR PROGRESS PLEASE VISIT WWW.ONTARIOREGIMENTGAMING.COM, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH ANYTHING ON THE FORUMS

Is something wrong? You seem… Mad. :v:

You’re a god, my good sir.