UNICORN ISLAND films :: Actors wanted

STARTING TODAY! I will be creating the first series that will be brought to you by UNICORN ISLAND films. The series has many ideas but i am thinking zombie survival w/ different tips and characters for each episode. The series will have most tips from Max Brooks novel “the zombie survival guide” but with each episode, there will be stupid characters that get murdered and harassed by the lurking dead.
The idea is to have actors in the episodes and the actors create the character as there liking. So if you enjoy country music and eating veil, you will be one of the many of characters to get murdered and harassed by the lurking dead.
*I do have a contract w/ machinima so our videos will be viewed by a large majority of the youtube and machinima community.*

***NOTE ** THE FILMING I AM DOING THIS WEEK IS FOR THE PREVIEW OF THE ZOMBIE SERIES! IT WILL BE HOSTED AS THE OPENING TO THE SCI-FI CATEGORY AT THE DAFFY FILM FESTIVAL! **
THERE IS GOING TO BE A PASSWORD ON THE SERVER TO STOP ANY MINGES FROM WRECKING THE SETS, AND SHOTS! *

THE PASSWORD WILL BE :: zombie123

PLEASE NO GOOFING OFF OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SERVER!!!**

So… basically, i am looking for actors and ideas. Please pm me or reply to the thread.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=21272702#post21272702

**** Server IP listed in the above url. Please check it out and make sure to add me ****

I’d like to be an actor.

So are you looking for body or voice actors? I will be happy to be a body actor but I can’t really do voice

Alright cool, you guys seem chill. Elite, im already friends with you so just join me when i invite you sometime. Odie, i dont know you so you should probably send me a friend request on steam.

If you have any ideas, just shout em out and then if they’re good, ill write em down.

-Unicorn Kid

Im good at being a weird person, I have a high voice so you’ll have some use for me :smiley:

I dont mind man, and I’m also a very good voice actor.

Ok, you two are in as well.

Gabe, I will have to let the zombies eat you on the first episode. Just saying, not to many Minges :smiley:
Just kidding buddy, but seriously, the zombies are going to eat you…

Sweet. im glad to be in when do recordings start?

No idea, probably this weekend

I could if its on sunday. Im actually a pretty good director so i could help you make some decisions and stuff. BUT i can also do a part if you want.

ReallY? Whats your name in steam?

Ill be able to help on saturday and sunday

I’ll be an actor, like that quiet guy no one likes. I can’t really do voice. And I’ve read the Zombie Survival Guide about 10 times. I have it pretty much memorized.

Gen Annoyance, add me on steam. I think you and I will get along quite nicely, oh and Elite_predator, its me ChewyDuck. This is the account I use now, my brother uses the other facepunch account. And ShadowOfDeath, Saturday might be the day we all meet up and talk about the first episode and then I will pm you all the scripts and get together people for the dialogue using Skype. See you all on saturday, when I get home I will post the IP for the server. All good?

i’ll like to be an actor :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright Washy, you can be an actor as well.
Add me on steam, the name should be “Schwumper”
Ill give y’all the IP after school today.

cool dude thanks for accepting me

Yep.
Watch out for the head humpers though.
I think they might be the end of you, Washy.
Episode 1 or 2 you’ll probably die, unless your a superb actor. You will be able to live a while longer

lol however I might not be on till 5:00 maybe even a little later I have to go somewhere after school.

Thats ok, the filming isnt until friday, saturday, and sunday.