I’m here to see if there are any people interested in playing serious postapocalyptic RP anymore
Let me tell you something about Union. At Union, we aim to create a realistic roleplaying environment, which makes players immerse into the game’s world by letting them develop their characters, participate in different events, and most of all, enjoy the climate of the server.
Postapocalyptic Roleplay, or PRP, is not one of the very generic ones. We’ve tried to make the background story as realistic (after you find an almost infinite energy source on Earth) and detailed as possible.
It’s too long for me to copy it here, so let me just link you to our PRP Guide 1.0 located on our forums. [/release]
What do we expect from the people interested in joining our community?
- A good feeling of common sense
- Friendly attitude
- Some effort and dedication
- Distance and ability to differ roleplay from out-of-game situations.
What do we offer?
- A 20 slot server located in London
- A nice forum board for you to share your thoughts, feedback and experiences with the rest of the community
- A friendly staff always willing to help
- Weekly updates of the Content Pack, and the server
- A constantly developed gamemode based on the great Tiramisu script by FNox
- The possibility of participating in creating the gamemode by simply sharing your suggestions and ideas
For now, we’re a pretty small server, with not too many people, and a small, free forum board.
Our ambitions although, are high.
Plans for the future:
- Getting a bigger server, or as the donations allow, more servers
- Getting a vBulletin forum board
- Hiring a team of coders / modellers / mappers, which is already done but we could still use more of this help
- Developing the script more and more to suit all our players’ needs
- Bringing our players all the fun and great experiences they can get on a roleplay server, from now, until forever.
[release] A couple of rules, since they tend to define the “genre” of roleplay:
- S2M rule only applies in firefights up to 5 players. Killing is done only in close-quarters, roleplayed situations, events, or bigger fights.
- We encourage the proper use of ooc, /me, /it, and ic chat.
- When your character dies during the game, it’s final. It died, you can even write an obituary in the special forum category. You have to take good care of your characters, and don’t attempt doing stupid things that might get you killed.
- Don’t spam the OOC chat with useless letters
- Be nice to other players OOC, even if they are rude and mean IC
- Develop your characters. [/release]
The gamemode is in a beta stage, as we’re developing it since not so long ago. The gamemode’s idea and storyline is pretty old, as it was started a year ago, on our old server. Now we’ve decided to separate into a new roleplaying community, and put all our effort into achieving the success.
If you’re interested, please visit our forums at UnionRoleplay.com, read our guide and register. Feel free to post and read the forum, download our content pack, add us to friends on Steam, and of course, play with us!
Darkwind, the admin of Union Roleplay and the DarkStuff clan. Over ‘n’ out.