Unity crashes all the time

I just bought the game on auction and i’m really happy i did, but when log onto a server in a matter of seconds after i move Unity crashes, i have played it before on my friends account and it was totaly fine. And i can see i’m not the only person with that trouble, thanks for reading hope this gets fixed soon cause i just payed for it and can’t even spend 10 minets in the game without Unity crashing.

You have AMD graphics card?

No i have Nvidia Gygobyte

Then I don’t know whats going on with yours :confused:
Maybe hit f1 while in game and write grass.on false?

Do you have a 32 bit operating system?

I have the same problems and i have geforce gtx 680 ti and windows 7 64bit. How can we solve this problem?

Once you’ve loaded into the game hit F1 then type grass.on false, this removes the grass which is the reason for the instability. Worked like a charm for me so far, hope it helps

Nope, doesn’t work for me (

[editline]11th October 2013[/editline]

And also i tryied my old graphics card Geeforce Asus 550 Ti had the same problem

I’m having the same issue except I don’t even get into the game. I have a Nvidia GeForce 760 gigabyte, windows 7 64 bit, and 32 gb of ram. What is going on? I have been looking at forums and people that are having the issue haven’t got it resolved yet.

I guess we HAVE to wait for Garry and his team to Fix this and it should be his first priority cause people have payed for this and they can’t even get into the game…

Make sure you’ve updated your graphics card driver to the newest version.

Same here it’s my birthday and got this game :smiley: aaand crashes all the time im running gigabyte gtx 660 ti, windows 7 64 bit =/ tried almost every fix on the internet i have found :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday :slight_smile: