Unity player Keeps crashing.

I’m making this thread because I can’t seem to find any other thread with this problem. Now maybe everyone is experiencing this at the same time. And if so, I can breathe a sigh of relief.
But nobody seems to be complaining about Unity crashing constantly. I can play for 5 minutes before it crashes.
I’m not doing anything in particular at the times of the crashes. I could be just standing there doing nothing and it crashes.
Is this just me, or is this a known problem and I just have to wait it out?

Allow me to show you my thread.
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1307382

Right. So you and I seem to be the only people it’s happening to. Did you by any chance come across a solution, or is it a case of waiting to see if the fix it?

Does your screen go a solid color, such as black, tan, or green? I always have to alt tab/task manager kill it. I haven’t found a solution yet.

I find Unity Player only crashes when I try to navigate elsewhere while playing Rust. (Accidentally press back key on my mouse) >_>

No it doesn’t. Unity just crashes. I don’t need to use task manager. I’ve downloaded unity again. And switched from chrome to firefox and it helped. I’ve been playing for the last 2 and a half hours. Previously it would have been a matter of minutes before the crash. This time I got disconnected from the server. Different issue. If you haven’t tried switching browsers, it’s a good place to start.

I keep getting a unity Error every time i play i play it for like 10min then it pop up and crash my game and i got to refresh my browser and every time i die it crashes as well please help i just bought this game and i cant even play it.

I don’t know if this helps anyone ,but when I bought the game I tried playing it on my laptop. The I tried it on my PC and it still crashed. When I changed browsers it didn’t crash anymore. I was useing internet explorer then now am useing google chrome.

Same issue happened to a friend on mine, He switched from Chrome to Firefox and hasnt had an issues since