Unknown gmod tool

In a video I saw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-3JEgKN4l4), this guy at 1:08 pulled out a little menu of tools, I looks really useful since I have a small screen and I need it. Can anyone tell me what that is? Theres this little circle around the mouse at 1:08 that pops out of no where for a second. It contains weld, physgun, debugger, and wire.

Thank you so much jetboy, I have a small screen, so flipping between stuff really annoys me. Again, thanks, I’ve been looking for it for a while.