unstable fps and drops

hey
when im playing on the experimental theres like fps drops sometimes and low fps for some reason and its ruining the game experience
and the game messing so bad with my cpu… my computer making noises like a factory i mean the fan is spinning like crazy (bottom line my computer heats up)

when i see the videos on the devblogs its running smooth as shit for some reason for garry
i want to know if its only for me or its a performance problem in the game

im running the game on ultra (on very low its the same shit)
my system information
ram 8
processor i5 4440 3.10ghz
graphics card Sapphire Radeon R9 270X DUAL-X BOOST OC 2GB GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DP PCI-E
win 7

The game is not optimized#1 and as such its hard on CPU. Might have more to do with your cpu ram combo than the gpu. Just guessing though i am running an 8 core amd at 4.0 ghz with 12 gigs of ram and a mid range gpu handles the game fine for me

i had open an Support ticket :

i Play for 5 minutes then my fps Drops from 50 to 10 after 3 miutes more it Drops to 3 fps i turned off every f2 Options and start the game even on fastest

answer from the mod:

Hmm, your specs good, that definitely isn’t the problem (the CPU is a little on the slow side, but it’s good enough). The way your FPS drops overtime from 50 to 3 seems like a memory leak in the game code somewhere. I’m sure the developers will fix it in the future.

Usually my fps drops are caused by loading buildings as I walk into a new area. It clears up after a couple minutes for me. Also giant sky bridges casting shadows near you will lag you during the day time.

I’ve been having the same problems but its worse when Im near any fire objects. If I turn lanterns on in my house the whole game starts to stutter every couple of seconds. I run around on max settings with 100fps in most places but as soon as I get near flames the whole game seems very unstable. I’m sure it will be fixed at some point.

of course you got a hell of a processor

I’m running

i7 4790K running at 4.30
16GB 2133MHz RAM
MSI Radeon R9 290X Gaming Edition

and having issues, I used to run around with 190+ fps before the last update. I’d just mess around with your setting till you get it stable. Not sure when the next update is but I’m sure it will be better optimized than the last update.

Optimization is the “polishing” that you do last, once the game is nearly finished. At this point, they are interested in game functionality, not getting it to run smoothly on everyone’s computer. That will come towards the end…

I spent a extra $200 adding 16 Gb RAM to my machine, and that made all the difference. Now it occasionally drops from 50 fps to 30 fps, but that’s about as low as it gets for me.

well okay thanks…