Update

update that was on July 27

Single Player is fine, but when i go into multiplayer and press q only half of the menu shows up. The whole prop section is missing but the tool section is their. Is this an update issue for the server or is it my gmod :frowning:

server needs to update.

100 percent sure. i iz scared

ill wait it out

Tried a different server?

… Server needs an update,… T.T

tried 4 other servers and same thing happens :frowning:

[editline]10:37AM[/editline]

anything, would reisnstalling help?

got some important console errors that popped up.

sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\CreationMenu\Props.lua:230: attempt to index field ‘PropList’ (a nil value)
sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\CreationMenu\NPC.lua:254: attempt to index field ‘Controls’ (a nil value)
Welcome to Team [Ruca] and [PGC] Official Build 1 www.rucagaming.com! We’re playing gm_construct.
AdvDupeShared: Server Compression: false
— Missing Vgui material texturemissing
Reinitialized 13 predictable entities
sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\CreationMenu\Props.lua:230: attempt to index field ‘PropList’ (a nil value)
sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\CreationMenu\NPC.lua:254: attempt to index field ‘Controls’ (a nil value)
sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu/spawnmenu.lua:130: attempt to index field ‘CreateMenu’ (a nil value)
sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu/spawnmenu.lua:130: attempt to index field ‘CreateMenu’ (a nil value)
Warning: vgui.Create failed to create the VGUI component (DListView)
sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\controlpanel.lua:99: ControlPanelBuildFunction Error: sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\controlpanel.lua:294: attempt to index local ‘ctrl’ (a nil value)

pls. any advice would help.

[editline]04:15PM[/editline]

would reinstalling work. plz guys. tell me like it is. plz watch the video.

guess its from update. thx for help. guess i have to live with it.