[URGENT] How To Install Half-Life 2: Episode 2 for DS

Please, please, PLEASE help!
I need to get HL2EP2 on a dedicated server really soon! I’ve searched everywhere but can’t find an ID. Someone please help me!

You need to login to steamcmd to get it. Here’s how I download it:

First ( It’ll ask for password, then verify if you use that service, it’ll remember settings for future downloads but you need to log-out of steam when you do this or auth-ticket will expire if you’re in game and you’ll be kicked ):
[lua]steamcmd.exe +login SteamName +force_install_dir F:\dedicated_servers\server_1\ +app_update 220 +app_update 380 +app_update 420[/lua]

Always last / Update when gmod updates, if you run First, then always run this after…
4020 is gmod
[lua]steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1\ +app_update 232250 +app_update 232290 +app_update 232330 +app_update 4020 validate +quit[/lua]

And this is the mount-file for those:
[lua]
//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1\cstrike”
“tf” “Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1 f”
“dod” “Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1\dod”
“hl2” “Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1\hl2”
“ep2” “Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1\ep2”
“episodic” “Z:\dedicated_servers\server_1\episodic”
}

[/lua]

Oh my god! Thanks so much dude! I’ll test this out and get back to you!

Also, note that when you don’t FORCE_INSTALL_DIR, you’ll end up with folders like Counter-Strike Source/cstrike, Half-Life 2/ep2, etc…

The MOUNT.CFG does NOT like hyphens or parens, so use force dir to ensure that ALL of it is in the same dir, and you just mount the simple names.

Thanks so much bro! You’re a bloody lifesaver!!

I came in the thread thinking someone was trying to play HL2 on the nintendo DS.
Whoops.