[US] BrandNEW/Anti-Hacking System/Hardcore/ AllCraftingAllowed/ NoMilitaryDrops/ PVP/ Sleepers/ ActiveAdmin/ NoAdminAbuse/ NoHack

** HARDCORE GAMING**

Looking for a Hardcore server?
Want to actually survive instead of just looting from crates to get weapons?
** THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!**

Hit F1 and type: net.connect 64.31.41.122:28035

** RustOxide API
Running RustOxide which is a developer API, it allows for infinite possibilities to make modifications to the rust server, There are always new things being developed for HardcoreGaming!

** All Crafting Allowed
Crafting any and all Blue Prints is allowed.

** Economy
There is a working economy within the server, Buy/Sell items, Display your balance, send money to others!

** Groups**

You make your own groups, invite players to them, have your own dedicated chat channel, Type /ghelp for more information

** No Military Drops
Military Weapons/C4 won’t drop from any zombies/crates.

** Blue Prints**

Blue Prints are only obtainable through zombies.

** Crates
Crates will only drop Consumables. i.e Rad pills, food

** Airdrops
Airdrops will only drop items required by blueprints. i.e. explosives, metal fragments, low quality metal etc

** Ownership Removal
Used so you can easily destroy misplaced objects

Tells users their coords and gives them a url to plot them on the map.

** Death Messages
Display global death messages on PvP death.

** Private Messaging
Allows players to talk to each other privately

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two" - postal))

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

sounds like a good set up.

Where in the US is the server located?

The server is located in Dallas,TX

BUMP

BUMP

bump

bump

BUMP

bump

bump

BUMMP

hi i like the plan of your server so i joined but first things i notice is economy not working or at last nothing to buy if you do /price and second i am all alone :slight_smile: is just the time ? what about the server population? thanks in advance for your answer