|| US Central || 03/04 Wipe || Magma || DDOS Protection || PvP || Sleepers || Air drops || Active Admins || Hackers = BAN & VAC Report - Cheatpunch! || Half Craft || Military - C4 - Noob friendly ||

Starter Kits…

Air Drops @ 20…

Powered by Magma!!!

Noob Friendly…

Locked Backpacks 90 sec.

Insane Hardware for best performance and DDOS protection!

Hackers are Banned and reported to Steam on a regular basis! {VAC}

Fast Updates!!!

CHEATPUNCH Enabled!

Admins rock!

net.connect 192.99.15.222:28030

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two. You can use your first thread that i left unlocked when you get unbanned" - postal))

Just Started on this server and i got an m4… Sweeet!!! had a great start nice admin and people. dont forget your /starter kit. Go take advantage of the fresh start and get a head start… spending the whole night gathering resources if u see me there, just tell them you saw this at facepunch i will hook u up with woods and shit or maybe we can be allies…

net.connect 192.99.15.222:28030

airdrops inc!!!

I hope you understand that VAC does not accept user reports. Reports are used as secondary information and statistical analysis for Valve, but VAC is entirely automated and does not accept player input.

Valve does use reports as secondary info and in many cases VAC bans are handed out due to this information. VAC bans can take a while to be put in place and much data is needed for them to be put in place. So yes, I understand how VAC bans work. Thx! :dance: