US Central 4 is starting to get unplayable because of mass suicides...

The game is already hard as hell on newbies, but about a week that’s been happening a huge amount of “suicide hack” abuse on US Central 4 (stress test), specially around The Hangar, Civillian Coast, Resource Coast, Civillian road and Middle Mountain (http://playrustwiki.com/images/f/ff/Newbie_Navigation_1.1.jpg). It’s madening!

People on the forums wil tell me to change server, but now that I spent hours on it, found really good friends and found a very safe spot to build my house (spot that is occupied on most oficial servers) and learnt a lot of blueprint and stuff, why do I need to start from zero while there are people that did/played/spent less on it and are abusing from the game that don’t have to move out? Stop playing for a while… for what? To let my house decay and risk losing everything I did until now (besides, my university classes resumes in two weeks and I might not be able to play anymore until next vacations)?

People will also tell it’s an Alpha, but come on! Where are the means to control such stressful situations? Aren’t there a kill log that could be used to verify this (the very basic tool to determinate the area affected). It’s not like a High-Jump or Multiply hack, it’s a all-dead-in-a-radius-minus-one-thingy.

People will also say VAC bans in waves, but this hack is not like something you can wait so long! It’s not like a guy shooting from sky that you can fight against… YOU ARE COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS! My last plays are like: Spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn next to coast- die, spawn next to coast- die, spawn next to coast- die, spawn-die… I can’t even gather resources without dying before getting back to my front door… HELL, I can’t even place wood on my hotkey bar before “cracking my legs” and “suiciding myself”…

Seriously, at 4pm (my country’s time zone) last week there were 86 people playing, yesterady same time, there were 37… it’s killing the server and if it takes long to be resolved, I might not even play more for the next 6 months (will not start a new server to stop playing right after getting a furnace smelting something).

Unfortunately it came to this, and it needs to stop as soon as possible…

Thanks for your attention