[US]CivilStates PvP|Sleepers|ActiveAdmins|Roleplay|24/7|CustomLoot|DoorShare|NoobFriendly

Official CivilStates Server Page

Hello all, I have set up a roleplay Rust server.
The main concept of the server is that you spawn in as a savage. As a savage you are able to join cities that have been created by other players, or set up your own city and take in your own citizens (or remain a savage if you are a lone wolf!)! Creating these towns will allow great advancement among all the players. Having such large amounts of advanced player town allows for wars and alliances among the towns. Being that this is a roleplay server, It is expected that you follow the rules or face a ban.
RULES

1. Do not be a dick, seriously. If you kill new spawns non stop for no reason, or raid everything in your path, you will be banned. This is a pvp server, but DO NOT take it overboard.
  2. If you want to be an admin, you must fill out the application at the end of the thread.
  3. In order to keep a hold on the chaos, I ask that I be informed of citizens joining/leaving/creating towns
  4. If an alliance/declaration of war is made on another town, you must reply to this thread stating so.
  5. When a town is created, its own rules and taxes are decided by the Mayor (creator of the town) if you do not like it, you can leave the town (but dont whine if the other citizens kill you!)
  6. Respect other players
  7. IP: 216.245.211.202:28025
  8. Use common sense. No spamming, No hacking, No general douchebaggary

Application
IGN:
TimeZone:
Hours a week on Rust:
Hours played in Rust:

Thank you all! have fun :slight_smile: