[US-Dallas] Kindread.enjin.com | RUST++ | Door Share | Noob Friendly | Starter Kits | Active Admins | Website | TS3

Hello everyone!

Let’s start with the basics:

Server Information:

Server Name: Kindread.enjin.com | US | RUST++ | Door Share | Noob Friendly |
IP: 208.115.237.210:28035

net.connect 208.115.237.210:28035

Features:

– Dallas Hosted
– Running RUST++
– PvP
– Sleepers
– Half crafting times (0.5)
– Private Messaging
– Airdrops @ 25 players (0.5)
– Starter Kits - New players can use the command /starter once every 30 minutes to get a Stone hatchet and Sleeping bag.
– Location - Use /Location to get your map coordinates and to help navigate the wasteland of Rust.
– Fresh server as of 1/10/14 (No wipes until officials wipe)
– Noob Friendly environment, feel free to ask questions. Yes, even how to use a campfire.
– Build small communities by sharing doors with your friends. Then, consider sharing resources to build larger, more defensive buildings to ward off raiders.
– Our Admins only have the ability to kick & ban. There are no spawning of items. However, the repairing of hackers/griefing may be considered in extreme situations.

Rules:

Pretty simple rules on the server.

It’s an adult theme game, we host an adult oriented server. While we are here to answer questions and offer advice to new players, please remember this is a PVP game and you are playing on a PVP server. Eventually, you will be raided by someone, if not us. Expect setbacks but remember… it’s all in good fun. We accept trash talking and expect good rivalry but fair warning, we have a zero tolerance for hate speech, racism, hacking griefing… etc etc.

If you have concerns or would like to report issues, we have a website(wip) with Teamspeak information as well as a forum for general updates to the server’s status, events (wip), hacker reports, grouping and trading. Just ask in-game for the information.

We look forward to seeing you all in Rust!

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two" - postal))

I’ve been playing on the server for quite some time now, and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it. This server has a great community that I hope to see continue to grow!