US Dallas | No Wipes | New Server 2/27 | Active Admins | PvP | No Dura | Drops | Few Mods

Opened the server 3 days ago, we have a steady 20+ players in it at the moment with more to come. Active admins to ban cheaters / hackers. Noob friendly. We have a few mods in the server that do not change the feel of vanilla.

I am the only Admin of the server to avoid server abuse. I am available when needed, and have the appropriate method of handling bans/kicks if needed remotely. I have a backup which is my cousin. No abuse or spawning of items will be used on my server.

We do AirDrops 1-2 per hour depending on the amount of users online. We are big group friendly. Kill on sight for air drops. If there is a bully on the server, we will NOT ban him. There are plenty of people on this server who will teach that bully a lesson.

If you are new feel free to say so in chat and we would be glad to help you learn the ropes.

CheatPunch enabled
A mod that allows you to share your doors (type /share “name”)… No more remembering codes :).
A mod that tells you who killed who and with what.
A mod that tells you who DCs/ Reconnects.
A mod that will allow you to remove your own structures if needed to.
(Removed this addon from request) A mod that tells you where the Air Drop will land when called.

We are experimenting with more mods and we like to take users votes on it before we implement them. Feel free to add me on Steam @ SupaSnipaX

Join us at net.connect 50.97.95.153:28115

bump

bump - prime time coming up in 2 hours… try and connect and have some fun :slight_smile:

Nice server but needs lower crafting time badly.

I’ve reduced craft time to .5, and added starter kits (they are far from OP).

Bump - making more minor changes to the server… It still is not being reset so please feel free to build what is needed and don’t worry about losing it.

bump

Up

bump

bump

Come on in, 7 PM eastern we will have games for prizes.

bump

bump

Bump

up

bump

Bump - Arena being added today.

up

bump