US East Coast 3 server - hackers

I thought I would play on one of the official servers for a while just to see what it’s like. So I played for about 2 hours and had some fun.

The funniest thing ever is that I went after an air drop, I just happened to be close to where it was coming down. When I got close there was a guy already there. And then the airdrop fell right on him and killed him! lol, so I got the airdrop stuff and then looted the dead guy and got a lot of stuff.

Anyway, in the 2 hours that I was there, I was aim bot gunned down by the same player, on very different parts of the map. I never saw anyone, bullets just came flying from nowhere. I know it had to be a hack, because this wasn’t sniper fire, but like an M4 and the one time it must have been like 50 shots (I was in rocks and managed to dodge most of them) with no reload in between. The hacker had some weird looking characters in his name sort of horseshoe shaped, and the letters ‘bixl’, in their somewhere. He also managed to kill me like 10 seconds after the air drop incident. It’s like he knows where everyone is at and shows up at the most opportune moments.

(User was banned for this post ("missed the hackers discussion thread" - postal))