US East|Fresh|NEW3/9|SLP|PvP|Admins|AirDrops|Magma(Rust++)|FullCraft!

Hello! I just started a new Server! Here is the information about it! Come join! We have active admins who will take care of any issues that arise!

new rust server IP: net.connect 173.234.159.35:28085

• Friendly / Fair / Active Admins daily
  • Airdrops [currently set to 10 people, will change once server starts up]
  • NEW Server, PvP
  • Full crafting!
  • Starter Kits to help newcomers!
  • Sleepers
  • CheatPunch / DDoS Protect. LIMITED CHEATERS. THEY GET BANNED!
  • COMPLETELY FRESH SERVER! GET A HEADSTART
  • Friendly people around, come have fun!
  • I can 100% guarantee NO admin abuse!

Come connect and get your headstart before the server fills up! You deff won’t meet any admins that are more friendly and helpful! Come have fun and thank you guys! Enjoy~~~!

new rust server IP: net.connect 173.234.159.35:28085

Thanks for the new Ip address! See u in the fields!!!

Looks good! I will come check out the New IP after I get done with some real life stuff :confused:

YEAH! New IP! Fresh new start! Time to FARM AND PVP yo faces OFF!!! I WILL DEFF BE IN THERE TODAY GET’N MY STUFF READY!!!

I shall be there to Ki blast all my foes! haha naw gotta get that farming in…need that bolt action asap!

New best server ever!

Love the admins!

Hahaha oops hit wrong button but meant to agree! Lololol

Lawls. Way to fail :stuck_out_tongue: anyway yeah guys join up and stake your claims! Lot of open area to be used!

Hey guys come join! I havent played on a server that has more dedicated and friendly admins. They are on top of their game. Also its still looking pretty fresh in the world, so a lot of places to build and set traps for the un-expecting :slight_smile:

Come join up guys! Fresh start just wiped today for no more lag! :smiley:

Come get a fresh start! People are joining up, lets try to get an airdrop fight going today guys! JOIN UP! :smiley:
net.connect 173.234.159.35:28085

Yeah airdrops are set to 10! Come get in on the action while everyone is on an even playing field!

Decent start out! Come claim your part of the map right now while everythings open! Get a headstart! :smiley:
Lots of people in here looking for groups also, if you are in need of players :smiley:

I’ve seen my fair share of servers, and none have the fun and excitement as this one!! active admins be helpful as well =P

Thanks man appreciate it! Lets get this server poppin guys! C4s are craftable so its scary! :smiley:

But gotta have over 10 online to proc an airdrop for explosives :slight_smile:

D: D: D:

yeah right now its set to 10min for air drops, but thats if they fixed the auto drop problem caused by the new sky and if we can fill the server it will probably go up a bit more :smiley:

Will be streaming the server more tmrw during the day and evening! stop by!

Played for a long time last night. Got farmed up some and started a base. Server runs smooth and the players that have been coming and going have all been friendly and fun!

Server is still looking pretty fresh. Has not been farmed out or built up too much so far. Come get in before this happens and get ahead of the rest!