[US EAST]NEW/Oxide/InstaCraft/SupplySignal&UberNights

Fight 4 Honor is a clan that was started by myself {F4H}Femme over a year ago. I am mother of 3 children, I work full time and a full time gamer/clan founder. Besides the rust server I also run 3 modded CoD4 servers, one BF4 and one G-mod server. We have just over 60 great members that are friendly and respectful and believe in fair gameply and having fun. I run a family oriented clan so we have junior members too and so our servers have no swearing,no racism and no profanity rules.

Mon,Wed,Fri and Sun are supply signal days in between 4 pm est and 7 pm est, if under 10 people 2 supply signals can be given
Tues and Thurs are Uber nights, tues is uber hatchet night, you get one in between 4pm est and 7 pm est and thurs is uber bow and arrow night you get one bow and some arrows in between 4pm est and 7 pm est
times may vary as some admins can only make it on at certain times

Visit our forums at fight4honor.com for more details and our teamspeak

Tuesday is Uber Hatchet Night!!!You only get one so use it wisely from 3pm est to 7 pm est

Tonight is supply signal night only a short time left to get one

[editline]12th February 2014[/editline]

also added cheatpunch for extra security

Trying to rebuild our RUST server again, due to some admin abuse(all of them were removed from the clan) and a wipe in Feb our numbers have dwindled,we have a few active players from our clan and a couple regulars, I try to offer a place for ALL ages, i have recently changed our name to *[US]*EASTCOAST/F4H/Oxide/UberArena/MassDrops/Economy/TPRequests/MultipleHomes/TRSVoter/RemoverTool/DoorSharing----- we also have no durability, limited sleepers,chat history,location,base alarm,list players, and good starter kits
Daily Events:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday are Airdrop nights- if less than 10 people then you will get a supply signal if more there will be mass airdrops
Tuesday is Uber Hatchet day
Thursday is Uber Bow and Arrow day
Saturday is Arena
NO F bombs-use teamspeak for mature adult conversations please -channels are set aside for Junior members or under 18
NO Profanity
NO Racism
NO drug references or profane names
NO glitching
Be respectful to all players and admins
Building limit height is 8 floors, too many big buildings will lag the server and it will have to be wiped
No floating houses
I am not always around but I do read the chat logs and if you are seen to be abusing the rules you will be banned
Daily Events:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday are Airdrop nights- if less than 10 people then you will get a supply signal if more there will be mass airdrops
Tuesday is Uber Hatchet day
Thursday is Uber Bow and Arrow day
Saturday is Arena

Today(Sunday) is supply signal day, we give one supply signal to each person unless the population is over 10 people then we do mass air drops

Happy Friday!!!Giving out supply signals right now, we also have great starter kits and if you vote for us on top rust servers http://toprustservers.com/server/4751# then you get a gun and some ammo and a couple other things

Giving out supply signals today!!!some have already recieved theirs so come in and get yours now!!!

[editline]6th April 2014[/editline]

also just added the groups plug in

supply signal day!!! come and get one now

today is uber bow and arrow day, the uber bow is super fast and the arrows are much more effective than the regular ones

supply signal day!!!

Its Uber Bow and Arrow night!!!Also giving away supply signals!!!

Remember to follow our rules, I do read the chat logs almost daily and will ban anyone without notice if they have blatantly broke the rules.