[US East]No Dura/PvP/Instacraft/Econ/Friendly&Active Admins!

Thank you for taking an interest into our Rust server! This is a new server!
Our IP: 216.155.140.73:28026

How do I connect?

1. Start Rust
  2. Hit F1
  3. Copy and paste the following net.connect 216.155.140.73:28026
  4. Hit enter and you’re in!

We have a teamspeak! Get in touch with the community.
Teamspeak 3 IP:** voice.gameservers.com:9380**

Server features:

• Active, friendly admins
  • Small starter kit (hatchet and some food, good luck out there!)
    -** Community focus** (we will listen to players on what plugins they want, etc)
    -** PvP/Raid**
  • Oxide
    -Rare Wipes
  • No durability
  • Economy
    • Use /ehelp to see how to use the economy system
    • Killing a player steals half their money
  • There is teleporting
  • Automatic door closing
    • Toggled on and off using /doorcloser
    • By default, closes doors 5 seconds after opening. can be customized with /doorcloser <time>
  • Instacraft
  • Daily airdrops at 4 people and a second one at 10 people around noon (ingame time)

If you have any questions/want to know more go to our website or contact our admins in-game! http://diggyfriends.webs.com/

Server is actively being worked on and tweaked! Use the Contact Us section of our website (http://diggyfriends.webs.com/) to send suggestions and questions.

Bump

Bump

You can also post questions here, it just may take a bit longer to get back to you.

Testimonial from a player:
This server is great. It has active Admins who are on a lot and who are very friendly (when they’re not killing you :slight_smile: ) and don’t abuse their admin status. The economic Addin is great and there are regular Airdrops when Admin are on. My mates and I have being on this server since yesterday and are really enjoying it. This is our 3rd server to join and is by far the best of the 3. Come Join us as we need some players to play against.

This server is great. It has active Admins who are on a lot and who are very friendly (when they’re not killing you :slight_smile: ) and don’t abuse their admin status. The economic Addin is great and there are regular Airdrops when Admin are on. My mates and I have being on this server since yesterday and are really enjoying it. This is our 3rd server to join and is by far the best of the 3. Come Join us as we need some players to play against.

Bump

Just updated! Here’s the new info:

Economy nerfs boys!
-Supply signals now cost 35000 (up from 30000), Wood now costs 5 (up from 1)
-Removed cooked chicken (get food yourself!)
-Removed Large Medkits (get to researching em!)
-Made minor changes to other prices (ammo costs a bit more)
-Wolves now give 150 (down from 300) each, bears give 250 (down from 450) each
-Reduced money per 10 minutes to 150 (down from 300)
-You can now sell items to the shop at half value (woah, something good? na, I added this before, just didn’t tell anyone ;).)

In other news:
-Teleports are in! You get 5 per server reset, with a 5 second delay on the teleport. Surprisingly costs nothing. <3
-/tpr <name> sends a request, /tpa accepts the request.
-Added door sharing
-/share <name> to share all your doors with a player.
Added /history for chat history

Bump

Bump

Bumping

Bump

Bump

Bump

Here’s the real time server watch, click the box.

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.155.140.73:28026/b_560_95_1.png

Bump

Bump

Come join the fun!

Bump