US EAST WIPED 4/7|Vanilla|No Durability|Active/Fair Admins|Sleep

All players are welcome!

How to connect: 
                                                                        Press F1 when you launch Rust, and type: net.connect 74.34.157.130:28066 

- No Durability
                                                                                                          - Airdrops (minimum 20) 
                                                                                                          - PvP
                                                                                                          -  Active/Fair admins
                                                                                                          - We have a Teamspeak 3
                                                                                                             ip: ec-clan.typefrag.com 
                                                                                                             pw: ecclan

Also check our web site at http:www.ec-clan.net

This servers actually pretty good. Ive tried like 6 fresh wiped servers today, this one runs the smoothest and the admins really cool. I may stay here for a while if the population goes up, so come give his server a try i did and i really like it. 10/10 would recommend.

Great new server. Events, Votes, etc