US | EU★6/7★Kits★NoDura★InstaCraft

http://s7.postimg.org/788pixevv/logo.png

Rust IP: net.connect 108.61.100.165:28026
Teamspeak IP: ts25.gameservers.com:9305

Newly found community that is being run by two grown adults that have experience managing servers and know how to do it correctly. We have zero tolerance for any hackers. Any and all will be banned on sight, rest assured. Currently our administration team consists of only two individuals that are extremely active. Atleast one is on a majority of the day. If you’re tired of all of the administration abuse then our server is for you.

We highly encourage the new players of Rust to join our server as a majority of the community is more than happy to help assist in teaching you how the tricks of the trade. We all know what it is like to be a new player and it can be extremely overwhelming sometimes. If you require any assistance, just let us know!

Our server currently is running on two plugins. One being Oxide, and one being Essentials. We have an economy system that will allow you to buy/trade/sell in a simpler and more easier way. We may add a couple of more plugins in the future but for the most part the server will consist of mainly these two plugins. There is also many side plugins such as a nice starting kit to get you on your way and many other little ones that make it an enjoyable e

Concluding this thread I would like to thank you for reading and hope that you will take some time to join our server and experience the fun. If you’re tired of hackers, un-experienced servers owners, and just all around a bad atmosphere, than this server is for you. We are very strict on our rules yet do know how to have fun. Thank you for reading!

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.100.165:28026/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Ten people on! Come join us and experience the fun!

server good, more people come now. K thanks. communism yes good.

Hi there. I’ll try out your server. So tired of admin abuse and admins not doing anything about hackers :frowning: But i have just gotten a little bit of hope. cya online.

/Jabba -eW-

Thanks. I saw you on for a short period of time. I hope you were able to enjoy your time while on and if you have any suggestions please do let me know!

[editline]9th June 2014[/editline]

Come join the fun! We’re all on currently.

Come join us! Ton of fun!

What’re you waiting for? Come check us out!

Come check us out! Maybe you’ll decide to stay for a while. :slight_smile:

Come play with us!

Come join and check it out!

Come join us! We look forward to seeing you!