[US] HvK-Gaming.com [PVP|Sleep]

Hello people of the FacePunch forums,today I present to you our brand new server for Rust tH

Who are we?

Well, HvK-Gaming has been around since 2005, we were initially called “Clan HaVoK” as we were a Runescape PKing clan.Our main goal has never been to be competitive, but to have fun without the seriousness of most clans.
have always trusted our members to speak their minds and give us their opinions rather than to force our rules on them.We host game-night events many times a week on our own servers.We currently have over 500 registered members. And over 30 have/play Rust.

Why join our Rust server?
Our new Rust server will promise the new players and the experienced players a fun and enjoyable time. We have Multiple admins on the server at multiple different times. Our Server is packed with awesome specs so there will be NO LAG! All members are nice and are willing to help anyone new out. And the server was only started two days ago! We try to keep server wipes to a minimum and once we do wipe, we might give old players start up gear. We have a VERY strict policy about admin abuse and any admin caught spawning anything will be demoted. And we have PVP Arenas for events!!

What we provide:

A Stable Server
A TeamSpeak Server
A Website with Forums
Active Admins who help and DO NOT abuse their powers.
A Friendly Community.
Future Rust Events such as HungerGames
ViP Status for donators.
A BF4, Starbound and soon,a Dayz SA server.

Our server now has Rust ++ Mod included with door sharing and friend list adding!!
How to Join:
Server Name: [US] HvK-Gaming.com [SLEEP| PVP| DOOR| Admins| Rust ++]
Use to connect in console(F1) : net.connect 98.142.221.58:28065

If you guys have any questions about the Server, Community please comment below!

Great post! I look forward to trying this server out tonight!

See you soon!

Updated the old IP with this easier one.

We are doing a cease fire today, feel free to join in on the fun! Also, our airdrops has been lowered greatly. Later today (Around 5-6PM Eastern) we will be giving away some goodies too!

26/12/13. Added Video.

The Christmas Event just ended, Thanks for everyone that came!

Damn DDOS attacks!

Server should be up now!

All the issues with the ddosing should be fixed! Server is back up and working!

I just wanted to say that I love this server. It has a very decent population of active players without being too much.

Also, as they say, their admins are NOT abusive. They are very friendly, but don’t abuse their powers which can ruin the game for others.

What I also love is that this server encourages teaming up, since there is active PVP and raiding. But nothing is sweeter than killing an admin and not receiving the banhammer. =)

I give 4 thumbs up to this server, and highly recommend anyone joins it

The server just got wiped and Rust ++ MOD was added! Hooray for Door sharing and stuff!!

Hell yeah! No more forts with nothing but doors!!! Unless thats your kind of defensive style >=)

Server updated to the latest rust ++ and a pvp Arena was built.

Just did an event was a blast!

bump

bump