[US] Near 24/7 Admins, DOORSHARE, No Abuse, No modified drops, PvP/Sleepers ON, NO Donor Benefits, NO Favoritism, NO POWERS USED EVER [Rust++]

gone to make way for new, better server

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("extended, don't make alts and make only one thread for your server" - postal))

Awesome server! Glad there’s room to build. I joined after every other server I played had hackers running freely. Ruined the game for me.
Definitely worth staying on this server!

[editline]17th January 2014[/editline]

Awesome! Admin just caught 2 more people trying to hack.

0 tolerance policy for hackers, hacking = permanent ban

Registered just to post how awesome this server is. Me and my friends were hopping servers for the longest time, always getting victimized by hackers or admins with super boomerangs or something, or crazy lag from the official servers taking a dump. It started to get really dumb.

Then we found this server, it is AWESOME! The admins are almost ALWAYS on and they’ve been really cool toward us. They play fair which is refreshing after the bullcrap we had to put up with. No hackers or cheaters as far as I’ve seen, and the admins whack woodpiles like the rest of us

(User was permabanned for this post ("alt of Nightblade91 used to bump his own server thread and compliment himself" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("alt of Nightblade91 used to bump his own server thread and compliment himself" - postal))

(User was permabanned for this post ("alt of Nightblade91 used to bump his own server thread and compliment himself" - postal))

Server was wiped due to new update, rejected world save backups but accepted player saves

ever since the update there’s like 15 new people but plenty of breathing room, loving it, DEM RESOURCES THO

community freaking awesome

I hate server wipes. Just glad people kept playing afterwards. Great player base!

STILL waiting on new Rust++ update to get the MOTD working again, but everything else still works like doorshare, notices, locations, starters.

Sweet! Mins after the game updated, the server was back-up online AND updated!

To any newcomers in Next Valley, don’t let that wall thing intimidate you, it’s just the result of boredom and WAY too much wood. (and one ambitious jackass).

Feel free to settle there, as far as I know the 2 or 3 teams inside next valley don’t even need anymore resources

Indeed, that jackass was bored. lol
It’s either build or kill. I prefer to build.