[US] New Server - wiped 1/21 | Instant Craft | PvP | DoorShare | Kits | Groups | Sleepers | Rust++ - looking for non douchebag admins

Hey! I got tired of hackers, douche bag admins and only half the settings I liked. So… I went out and made a server for me and my buds. Come on in and join me. I just got the server up and running with the mods and tested, so no I am ready to open up the flood gates for you guys to play!

Some things about my server–
-Im not a douche bag admin. Myself, and all of my admins will not kick you for killing them, or abuse there admin power by spawning tons of there there own stuff. We will work for it just like you. If you catch an admin doing it. Let me know. I will drop the ban hammer!
-I hate hackers. If you hack in my server I will ban you. If you catch proof of a hacker (pic of them in the air, recording of aimbot/speed run) the ban hammer drops I will have admin e-mail address scrolling in the messages to email proof to
-It is instant craft. Why? Because I like it. And if you do to come join me
-Running rust++, so all the goodies that come with it.
-this server has pvp/sleepers/door share/air drops/rare military eq/ instant craft
-NOOB FRIENDLY! We want the server to grow. so if your new to the game. Ask questions and we will answer.

IP:
208.115.230.50:2802
highlight and copy–> “net.connect 208.115.230.50:28025” Then with the game open press f1, then crtl+v into the console. then press enter to connect
Server Location:
USA - TEXAS, Dallas.
Slots: 200

edit**

I am spending the evening creating “starter houses” in the game. You will find basic 4x4 house spread throughout the map for new players. These houses have a furnace, workbench, campfire and 1 or 2 large storage boxes. These are for you new guys joining. All you have to do when you find one is create you a door for the house, and plop your sleeping bag down from your starter kit. You can use it as long as you like, build on it ect.

*** Also… A couple of them have a nice little surprise in the storage :wink:

bump

bump

I am spending the evening creating “starter houses” in the game. You will find basic 4x4 house spread throughout the map for new players. These houses have a furnace, workbench, campfire and 1 or 2 large storage boxes. These are for you new guys joining. All you have to do when you find one is create you a door for the house, and plop your sleeping bag down from your starter kit. You can use it as long as you like, build on it ect.

*** Also… A couple of them have a nice little surprise in the storage :wink:

bump

bump