[US - New York] - PvP/Sleepers - Events - Noob Friendly - 200slots/nolag (read description) :)

Server Browser Name: [Us] New York Pvp/Sleepers Noobs Welcome
Connection IP: 108.61.135.154:28035
Maximum Player Slots: 200
Description: Nub-friendly, but this is NOT a carebear server.

Ease of Access:
Find [Us] New York Pvp/Sleepers Noobs Welcome in the Community server tab. Alternatively, you can open the console (F1) and type net.connect 108.61.135.154:28035

No Admin Abuse:
We hate it when admins ruin the game, too. We admins bought the game so that we could have fun, just like you. None of our admins use their powers for much of anything other than the Status function. :stuck_out_tongue: We don’t spawn anything for ourselves or for anyone else. We don’t use god mode, we don’t teleport, we don’t anything. Period. The only time we use admin powers is to clean the server of hackers or extremely intensively vulgar players. Thankfully, we haven’t had to do either.

Contact Methods:
You Can find us on steam group as: Goonies Community Or U can use this http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GoonCom That is the url to the steam group.

Server Updates:
We only ever bring the server down for Steam updates, of course, but we haven’t yet wiped the server. We don’t wipe nearly as often as other communities, so feel free to come here and make yourself at home. If there is to be a wipe, you’ll be notified in advance. It would have to be some kind of very significant game update that breaks current functionality or something for us to consider wiping.

Multi Air Drops/Events[Winner Gets pretty decent loot. I.e: M4, Ammo, Metal building parts Expolsives,Bolt Action Rifle] Pretty much what we see fit for the event that was run.

Have Newsest Update on server and Bolt Action Rifle.

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread not two" - postal))

bump

Been playing the server for a bit now… love it! Admins are great and I feel great there :smiley:

There Server is non laggy like other ones i have played the admins are very helpful and easy to talk to and get help from. Has all the updated versions n bolt action rifles :smiley:

bump

bump

bump

Up to 30 players!!! in 2 days!!

Have about 30-40 regular players and wanting more for fun times and pvp and start good community!

Up to 40!!!

bump

bump

bump

great server…but it just crashed hard

Me and my friend were looking for a server to play on and in all honesty this server is amazing, the admin is always on and never had a lag problem and even if it did, the admin would fix it right away. 10/10

bump