[US] Rust-Life.com:PvP|Economy|HalfCraft|Events (Wiped 1/25/14)

[US] Rust-Life.com:PvP|Economy|HalfCraft|Events (Wiped 1/25/14)

(Press F1 to open the console and enter net.connect 50.97.95.143:29115 to join!)
(Group up and get help in TeamSpeak - Server Address: 50.97.95.135:10617 // Password: rustlife)

***SERVER NEWS - ***

The server has received a complete wipe (player data and structures) on 1/25/2014 at 8 AM EST.
(Posted 8:06 AM EST, 1/25/2014)

***SERVER FEATURES - ***

• 150 slot server
  • Half craft
  • PvP
  • Sleepers
  • Airdrops starting at 50 players
  • Removed paper from loot tables
  • Non-craftable explosives (more explosives in airdrops and from zombies)
  • Server events
  • Active admins
  • Oxide server mod

OXIDE FEATURES -

• Economy (Configurable Version)
  • Bounty
  • Friends
  • PvP stats
  • Starter kit (type /kit starter)
  • Kill messages
  • Admin help messages
  • Private messaging
  • Grass off
  • Nudity on

***SERVER DESCRIPTION - ***

Freshly wiped server as of the 25th of January. Oxide add-ons include private messaging, admin messaging, economy, bounty, death messages, PvP stats, and more in the future! The Economy system adds another aspect to playing the game, kill zombies, players, and dangerous animals as well as sell items to make money and buy items you need (all prices will be balanced according to the status of the server economy to make it fair for everyone). To keep the server balanced we have removed the ability to craft explosives (used to craft C4 which is still craft able) but have added the ability to obtain them from zombies, purchasing them with the economy system, and finding an increased amount in air drops.

We are fair admins and we made this server to rise above the community servers and their malicious admins banning unfairly for such things as destroying, killing, or raiding anyone including the admins legitimately. Any possible cheaters will be investigated and banned with enough proof to keep our server clean. WE ENCOURAGE LARGE GROUPS AND CLANS TO JOIN, WE WANT GOOD COMPETITION.

Feel free to join, we look forward to seeing everyone there!

***TEAMSPEAK INFORMATION - ***

Server Address: 50.97.95.135:10617 // Password: **rustlife **

***SERVER ADMINS - ***

• Jeff (Owner)
  • Nex (Head Admin)
  • Evan (Head Admin)
  • Seba (Head Admin)
  • BrAinStoRm (Sub-Admin)
  • Soultek (Sub-Admin)

Awesome server with amazing features! We are looking to please everyone with what we are doing and have done with our server!

• Jeff (Owner)
  • Nex (Head Admin)
  • Evan (Head Admin)
  • Seba (Head Admin)
  • BrAinStoRm (Sub-Admin)
  • Soultek (Sub-Admin)

Every admin there and owner abuse the fuck out of the power they have they run around and raid in full admin gear. They also kill players while wearing the gear then say they had no admin gear on 5 close range shotgun blasts and they didn’t die. The stayed out side a base and taunted a friend of mine for a good 30 minutes. I later confronted them about it and they said he could of left, but each time he tried to leave to join the rest of us he was gunned down. If thats not admin abuse then i dunno what is.

• Economy (Configurable Version)
  • Bounty

The Economy is BROKEN!!! me and my friend joined the server and looked at the economy saw that 1 leather sold for $100 and then looked at how much you could buy cloth for. Cloth was $50 to buy. We then decided ok we will make some money on this server got a bunch of leather and started to make money. Later that day we got raided and guess who raided us?? Thats right the admins in full invis gear came in blowing up walls and killing me and my friends and asked why we had so much leather in our furnaces, before I could say anything and just because I was on at the time I got a nice server ban. No reason what so ever. So i was like WTF admins came into our house and then decided to kill me ban me and destroy the rest of the base. I decided to get into the TS and ask them what they were doing, they then accused us of hacking and spawning in items. Wrong we used what they made to get items. They then told me that I was banned because I was playing with hackers. Two of my friends were on the server that day and were accused of hacking when what they were doing was being good shots with the guns in the games. I thought the admins and stuff were ok/cool, but OMG was I wrong. This server is shit and deserves to be shut down I will be looking forward to seeing there site and make sure that every person that joins knows of the admin abuse that these admins AND owner give.

I love how people put dumb on this and i look at their last posts and all it is are admins or people who have a thumb up their rears. I really hope i am getting my point across to the people who read this that your abuse of power on the server is wrong and should not be done. If you wanna play the game then play the game dont be an admin. admins are there to keep the peace and make sure people dont hack on their servers yet there was a kick and a ban for me when I got on, with a big bang of C4 on the wall next to me.

We found your base to destroy it and everything inside because you and your group “have been associating with hacker(s).”
You kids couldn’t have made it even more obvious. You would have been banned when we noticed you were logged in.
We weren’t looking for a fight and if we were, we wouldn’t be in invisible gear. The only time we do is when we are
dealing with hackers or watching people under suspicion. We don’t ghost. When our friends are fighting with suspected
hackers we don’t tell them any information about their opponent. We made this server to avoid admin abuse not do it
ourselves. And we did our job, dumped more trash out of the server.

And when two admins attacked your friend in a barn on the road, there was only one other admin that came up near
end with an invis suit that never had a gun, only to watch since you “friend” was in the group of the suspected hackers. We never said we would leave him
alone, one of your friends came into our teamspeak and asked for us to leave him alone and we just asked why he would
build so close to our bases. After that two of you attacked, every shot being a headshot or chest shot + the same on another
20 kills. He ever tried to leave, he stayed in his open barn the entire time and fought back.

For the economy, we never knew that cloth can be made into leather because it makes zero sense. After around 400hrs on
rust from me and each of the admins we never knew. You making leather and selling it had nothing to do with your bans.
Thanks for letting us know though. And for bounty being abused, we know. That’s why I got in contact with the author of
bounty to add the ability to set min/max amount of bounty.

“We found your base to destroy it and everything inside because you and your group “have been associating with hacker(s).”” You guys have suspicions of someone in our group of hacking. Like We said we didn’t know anyone was hacking we were in TS together we were talking and I am sorry we have two every good shoots since they played tons of FPS games. As for head shots and chest shots well chest is the biggest place so ummm ya shoot for the head with recoil they aim down. As for the friend in the barn he tried to leave multiple times we only sent people yes are two best over there to try and get him. I also have 400+ hours on this game so its sad you didn’t know leather is made from cloth. Look up how to make leather IRL it is made from a skinned hide of an animal what do you get from animals in rust? Cloth. So you all thought we had hackers have nothing really to show on it. You guys don’t know the game that you have admin power over, and you all think you are better than the players that play on your server. You have a really shitty server and I will make sure people know.

If you wanna play the game then play the game dont be an admin. Admins are there to keep the peace and make sure people dont hack on their servers. Give evidence of them hacking head shots and chest shots prove nothing other than good with a gun.

Your base was destroyed along with everything inside of it because you and your group are associated with hackers… we were not “raiding you in full admin gear”, you were being removed from the server.

Your group consists of –
Yourself (ubarai1) - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047214635
Congregated - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cenaros
Fat Tony - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978392011
Barney - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977184899
SynthAura - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SynthAura/
Essential - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110050163/
Fuzzy - http://steamcommunity.com/id/FuzzyisGod (Also http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124553854/ who was banned for hacking under the same IP address)

We had suspicions that your group had a few hackers within it but we could not prove it therefore you did not get a ban earlier. You speak poorly of your “friends”.

In regards to your friend (Barney) being “taunted” outside of his base, we did not have any admin gear on at that time and he did not hit anyone “5 times with a shotgun at close range”… he decided to create his base inside of a barn which was right beside our bases and could easy be shot into through holes. Shortly after your group rolled up with tremendous accuracy and killed us a few times… we called it off since yet again, we had no proof.

What ended up resulting in your group being banned was your friend “Fuzzy” logging onto an alternate account with the name (at the time) “FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY” who was blatantly hacking and harassing a group on our server… he was quickly banned and when I looked closer I noticed not only was his only steam friend one of your group (Congregated) but he was also using the same exact IP address as another member of your group (Fuzzy).

ummm this one was not part of our group (that I know of) at all ummm so you really wrongfully banned him/her. As for the rest I know of them. So please if your just banning our group then at least let your members play.

From what I know and the rest of us know Fuzzy is not Fuzzzzzzzzzzzy. We told him once the person with the name Fuzzzzzzzzzy was banned. We thought nothing of it as for the IP adresses how are you getting the info? And who knows he might be playing us but we don’t know for sure. I know hes a good shot with a gun since he has played FPS games for a long time.

In regards to your friend (Barney) being “taunted” outside of his base, we did not have any admin gear on at that time and he did not hit anyone “5 times with a shotgun at close range”… he decided to create his base inside of a barn which was right beside our bases and could easy be shot into through holes. Shortly after your group rolled up with tremendous accuracy and killed us a few times… we called it off since yet again, we had no proof.

I am going off what he had said I was not there.

What ended up resulting in your group being banned was your friend “Fuzzy” logging onto an alternate account with the name (at the time) “FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY” who was blatantly hacking and harassing a group on our server… he was quickly banned and when I looked closer I noticed not only was his only steam friend one of your group (Congregated) but he was also using the same exact IP address as another member of your group (Fuzzy).

ok so Fuzzzzzzzzzzy was hacking yay you got him, but we dont know if its Fuzzy your again getting this IP from??? as for the only friend on it ok its Congregated so??? We are on a TS with tons of people on it someone might of decided to troll Fuzzy but getting on a hacked account.

“ummm this one was not part of our group (that I know of) at all ummm so you really wrongfully banned him/her. As for the rest I know of them. So please if your just banning our group then at least let your members play.”

SynthAura was with the group that came to defend Barney (I assumed he was associated with your group) and he has not yet been banned.

“We thought nothing of it as for the IP adresses how are you getting the info?”

We are able to see the IP addresses of everyone who connects to our server.

“ok so Fuzzzzzzzzzzy was hacking yay you got him, but we dont know if its Fuzzy your again getting this IP from??? as for the only friend on it ok its Congregated so??? We are on a TS with tons of people on it someone might of decided to troll Fuzzy but getting on a hacked account.”

Congregated himself came into our TS after “FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY” was banned and told me that he was a leader of your group (dirtsomething?), that itself was very sketchy but I really did not know what to make of it…

“We thought nothing of it as for the IP adresses how are you getting the info?”

We are able to see the IP addresses of everyone who connects to our server.

“ok so Fuzzzzzzzzzzy was hacking yay you got him, but we dont know if its Fuzzy your again getting this IP from??? as for the only friend on it ok its Congregated so??? We are on a TS with tons of people on it someone might of decided to troll Fuzzy but getting on a hacked account.”

Congregated himself came into our TS after “FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY” was banned and told me that he was a leader of your group (dirtsomething?), that itself was very sketchy but I really did not know what to make of it…

Well it seems Congregated does not know what he is talking about we don’t really have a leader. so i can understand how him telling you he was our leader made you think think that and we are in a TS called (dirtsomething?) and from what you say I may look into not playing with Fuzzy I dont want hacking but like I said I know him for being a very skilled shot in FPS games.

Honestly from your posts it seems as if you were just oblivious to what a couple or so members of your group were doing and you (along with the remainder of your group who played legitimately) went down with them. I hope you understand why we had to do what we did, removing cheaters from our server is our top priority.

Ok so your saying if I had been new to playing Rust and I found a person that was nice to me let me build with them they then ended up being a hacker you would ban me and them even though I was playing 100% legit. So no I don’t understand why you had to remove us all, ban the people who are hacking. If the remaining stay then you keep more people on your servers and help up vote and go to events and let their friends know yet you do this and flat out ban them. Its wrong and I know you know it.

[editline]30th January 2014[/editline]

I was told is not part of the group we had. We ended up killing him a time or two I think.

Every situation is different, in this case we knew that you were all from the same clan/community as that was what I was told from Congregated. This just keeps going back and forth… if you have any more questions please join our TS or message me on Steam (you have been unbanned from TS from when you were spam poking everyone…).

We were unsure of him being associated with you guys (and he was never banned).

Again that does not matter if we are in the same clan/community most of them I met yesterday never played with them before. Some I have never played Rust with before. This keeps going back and forth because you wrongfully banned a normal player. You know its wrong to of done it. As for the TS I cant be on it right now because of company that is over. (ohhh and it was lovely to notice one of your admins likes to say that I have no life.) So if I don’t post anything for a while I am not at my computer.

kind of the reason I told you about SynthAura - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SynthAura/ dont need another person wrongfully banned

To talk for my own part – The Fuzzzzzy or “Legs” guy asked me in Teamspeak to add my Steam so he could join off of me. I had no clue of hacks.

You guys never “Suspect” all I saw were actions and not an investigation. Having your admins spy on our base, and then you’re VIP’s constantly bitch at us in-game isn’t a very new-comer friendly environment.