[US]Rust-Nation.com 02/13 PvP|Kits|Instant|Stats|Share|Remover

192.169.92.114:28000 " net.connect 192.169.92.114:28000 "

Rust US PvP - Rust-Nation.com Wiped February 13

Removal Tool - Allows the player to enable / disable the removal of all buildings (foundation, pillars) by typing "/remove"
FPS Boost - Allows you to boost your FPS by typing /fps or to remove grass by typing /grass
Door Share - Allows you to share doors with anyone by typing "/share "name""
Groups - Allows you to create a group with friends to allow MOTD, groupchat, and tags. /ghelp
Stats - You can now view your kills and deaths, along with top10. Type /stats and /ranking
Economy - Allows the purchase of few items through in-game currency earned by killing animals / players. /ehelp for all commands
Starter Kit - You can redeem a starting kit by typing "/kit starter"

This server allows instant crafting, airdrops once a day (with 15 and above players), and modified loot tables.

Admins: highlord, Rushmatics

Stay away from this server. I started here with my group a few days ago… everything was going pretty well, made “friends” with the admins etc. As time went on, several red flags started to arise… the admins lack of maturity, experience with the game, etc. “Rushmatics” trash-talks players, laughs at them and will ban you if you annoy him. BTW, trying to have a simple discussion and trying to resolve server/player issues is “annoying” him. The other admin named “Bighrasi” befriended us… we played with him and even joined him on team-speak. Few days later, they start playing games… luring us out of our bases to go “raid” someone and having their group of friends on the sidelines waiting to run into our base. They apparently had our door codes, all our doors opened up and they just roamed around freely. There were like 10 of them, including the admins and the owner. We fought back and killed them all, yet all our c4s and other items were missing… I assume they either tp’d out or threw them away. Literally, none of them know how to play the game, they just go on admin-assisted “raids”. They ALL died in our base. Funny isn’t it? After what they claimed was a “raid”, they deny any wrongdoing. We had plenty of crap to continue playing but called it quits and either destroyed or gave our items away. Admins are disgusting and will fuck you because they’re a bunch of kids. The owner himself, “Highlord” will talk shit to his own players. We got banned afterwards just conversing with them… I guess to prevent others in the server from hearing what we had to say. I hear they also completely removed our 3 huge bases. My group is composed 8+ players that are mature and experienced with hundreds of hours played on rust. Once again, our attempt at finding a legitimate server with admins that actually “administer” the server proved to be another failure. From an honest player that truly just wants a great server to play on, I advise you all to stay away from this server.

Oh, I almost forgot. You can buy shit on their website too… it’s like a pay-2-win. You gotta pay to get on their good side or else they’ll fuck you.

http://toprustservers.com/server/6008 Check here, found a post written by another player a few days before. Seems like his group received the same treatment as my group did. Wish I had read his post before playing on this server.