[US]RustyTrigger | Share | 1/4Craft | NoCraftC4 | 3/13

Rusty Trigger | Share | Kits | 1/4 Craft | NoCraft C4 | 1/2 Durability Loss

Visit our website: http://rustytrigger.enjin.com/

Admins Active Almost 24/7!

How to Connect 1. Press F1 2. Copy/paste: net.connect 198.27.75.165:28015

Join Us In Our Public Teamspeak Server.
Teamspeak IP: 198.27.111.250 Port:10187
Also use this to report hackers, do not post in chat.

Admins—We are here to play Rust and have fun. I will only use admin powers to investigate abuse/hacking. I am the only admin for now, because I just bought and set up the server today on 3/13/2014. I will not be playing the server to avoid any sort of admin abuse accusations or thoughts.

**Server Features: **
-DDOS Protected
-100 slots
-PvP
-Oxide Mod
-Sleepers

• Death Messages (Shows death messages for players)
    -1/4 Crafting Speed
    -1/2 Durability -Door Share
    -Remover Tool
    -Starter Kit (stone hatchet, Food)
    -No Craft C4
    -Air Drops At 20 Players
    -/vote -/voted To Claim Your Reward -The reward is a 1x1 wooden base with a wooden door.

Let Us Know If You Have Any Questions!

Great server so far! Cool admin and non-craft c4 is awesome!

Sorry to the new players trying to join, steam is having server issues I guess. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon!

Pretty nice soo far… everyone seems pretty legit atm… explosives not craft-able is whats up though… I like that…

awesome server!

Almost 20 players so far on the first day.

Seems legit, so far…

Hope to get more players in the server tomorrow… it will be real fun

Server is going pretty well. more new faces all the time. Keep it coming guys

Bump

Great server, Very active admin.

I believe once the population gets up in numbers the admin is going to take a vote on a server wipe to give everyone and fighting chance and a fresh start to go off…

so if you join dont feel like your at a serve disadvantage…

I myself isnt going around KOSing until server pop at least gets way up in numbers

Bumping

So I realized there is more than likely going to be a mandatory wipe Tomorrow(Monday 3/17) for the next big update. So I took a vote with the current population and the next 20 new players to join will receive 50 wood planks and a 9mm Blueprint to get a jump start to have a bit of fun before we have to wipe for the Rust update.

Server is great, really nice owner and a lot of nice members. If you want a good server, this one has everything you need.

Working on the website right now!

Joined the server a couple days ago. Friendly community, active admins, and still plenty of spots to establish your home. Bring your friends on this recently wiped server! :slight_smile:

Bump

BUMPITY BUMPERSTIN

[US]WIPED 3/20| NO Dura | 1/4 Craft | PVP | Kits|NocraftC4
Canada Montr, CA DO NOT USE
A lot of admin abuse and friends get a lot for free. God mode used and admin has deleted a lot of posts on the voting site. If you look she has removed the comments because to many negative things were being said by a lot of people. Bad admin = bad server. All are lies too. In 2 hours I could craft everything. People like this ruin game! Go look at mid hacker. 1 day 5 bases 2 are metal! All other posts are his friends on this LOL

[added]1395576493[/added]

Delete this admin :slight_smile:

[added]1395576697[/added]

A lot of admin abuse and friends get a lot for free. God mode used and admin has deleted a lot of posts on the voting site. If you look she has removed the comments because to many negative things were being said by a lot of people. Bad admin = bad server. All are lies too. In 2 hours I could craft everything. People like this ruin game! Go look at mid hacker. 1 day 5 bases 2 are metal! All other posts are his friends on this LOL

[added]1395576719[/added]