[US-West] Hardcore PVP [Sleepers/DoorShare/WIPED-1/18]

To all New and OLD Rust Players! We are wiping the [US-West] Hardcore PVP [Sleepers/DoorShare] Server NOW :slight_smile:

net.connect 50.97.235.73:28115

Server was wiped 1/18/2014 @ 3:50pm PST

Our Motive:
We are a fairly sizable group of FPS players who play here and want a friendly PVP environment. We appreciate high skilled CS/CoD/BF players who want a challenging server to shoot people in. Before this last wipe it seemed hard to find skilled FPS players, so now that we are wiping, we are hoping that will change.

We welcome clans and small groups alike who want to take part in some intense shoot outs.

What you need to know!:

-Hackers will be dispatched FAST! I have zero tolerance for hacking, and I’m very good at spotting the hackers even before they strike.
-ZERO Admin abuse occurs here. That means no teleporting for gain, or spawning items for anyone gain. I am VERY strict.
-Airdrops have been stripped of “Explosives” and had “Explosive Charges” put in their place. This is to prevent rampant usage of C4
-Airdrops will be set @ 25 starting out, with the possibility of being raised later.
-Oxide is installed with minimal plugins. Only Door Sharing, Oxmin, and the loot table mod for now.
-Crafting will remain at a vanilla time setting, with only Explosives removed from the loot table.

I hope to see you guys there! And please, don’t hesitate to add me on steam for questions or ask me questions here.

Server is fresh TODAY. Join up 17 people already

been in 5 minutes, already 25 people damn

AIR DROPS GALORE

Come on down!

24 pop. Join up. Just Wiped Today.

Looking and feeling good!! They even have a facebook for chat and updates! Door sharing too! www.facebook.com/RustHardCorePvp

29 pop! We’re doing amazing for our first night. Get in here and get started before shit gets too hairy!

I would like an apple pie with that.

Population has dropped to 13 at the moment. Perfect time to try to start out if people are looking for a fresh wipe.

If you see Minnie Me in the server, make sure you kill on sight; he owes me $15 dollars.

^^ WTF?

New wipe YESSS

fresh server. no lag. airdrops.weed

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE :smiley:

Join Up. Air Drops at Sun Peak if POP is at 25+. Plenty of gun fights. BUILD!!!DEFEND!!!

;

YEEEE GOING STRONG, WANNA HELP MORE NOOBS:dance:

THIS SERVER IS ON STEROIDS!!!

;