The United Spacebuilders Alliance is holding a building contest. Here are the rules:
United Spacebuilders Alliance Ship Build Contest Rules Version 4.0
- Your ship must fall into ONE of six categories. Your ship cannot fall into two categories or none. The categories are:
i. Fighter – Max 10 Parts
ii. Frigate – Max 50 Parts
iii. Carrier – Max 75 Parts
i. Shuttle – Max 10 Parts
ii. Transport/Freighter – Max 50 Parts
iii. Exploration – Max 75 Parts
- Any ship over the max is not eligible and should not be submitted. Please note that Life Support Parts do not count toward your Max Parts.
- Your ship should fit the category it is in. Non-Combat ships should not have weapons and Fighters should not have massive amounts of internal space.
- Your ship must have Life Support. Blackhole Caches are NOT allowed. The minimum Life Support is storage (battery, Oxy tank, a resource node (any size), and an environmental control for ships capable of carrying multiple people (air exchanger, temperature control). Please do not use an Environmental Regulator unless they are for use on a planet (i.e. A exploritory ship carries one for terraforming). If you do not know how to use Life Support 3, please contact me (Clan Leader Overmind) for assistance.
- Your ship may only use parts from the following:
a. Spacebuild 3
b. Spacebuild Enhancement Project/Spacebuild Model Pack
c. Life Support 3
d. Resource Distribution 3
e. Resource Transit 3
g. PHX Model Pack
h. CC:S, HL:S, HLDM:S, HL2, HL2DM, HL2:EP1, HL2:EP2, DoD:S (For assistance on these abbreviations, contact me)
- Any entries submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. Don’t bother.
- Prizes will be awarded based on:
a. Function – Does the ship work? Does it fit the category?
b. Aesthetics – Does it look good? Does it have any distinguishing features?
c. Life Support – Can it support people? How long does it last?
d. Construction – Is the building sloppy? Does the ship fall apart (is it welded together)? Are the pieces aligned properly?
e. Overall Performance – Does the ship fly well? Does it handle well? Does it require something special (skill, equipment) to use?
- The prizes are as follows:
i. Best Fighter
ii. Worst Fighter
iii. Best Frigate
iv. Worst Frigate
v. Best Carrier
vi. Worst Carrier
vii. Most Powerful
viii. Most Impressive
i. Best Shuttle
ii. Worst Shuttle
iii. Best Freighter/Transport
iv. Worst Freighter/Transport
v. Best Explorer
vi. Worst Explorer
vii. Most Impressive
i. Best in Show
ii. Worst in Show
iii. Best Looking Ship
iv. Most Impressive Ship
- Judges are not allowed to submit a ship. If you wish to submit a ship, please save it using the Advanced Duplicator STOOL and then contact me. We will arrange for a way for you to give it to me. You may submit only a picture, but doing so will earn you an instant 0 on all performance-based scoring (Life Support, Overall Performance) and can only get a maximum of 5/10 in function-based scoring. If you wish to be a judge, contact me with a good reason why. Please do not say, “’Cause I are awesome!” or something along those lines.
Please note that these rules are subject to change without notice. Any changes will be posted here. To submit an entry, make a suggestion/comment/concern, make a request to be a judge, etc, please contact me on Steam at SteamID: roblox_many, Alias: Clan Leader Overmind. Good luck and happy building.
Current Judges: Myself (Clan Leader Overmind), Morcam, and kraizer793.
Contest Deadline: July 19th. After this date, we will no longer accept ships.
Server Provider: Lonewolf. A big thanks to him.
Any problems with this post? Message me and I will endevour to fix it.