[USEast]NewYork Official Reddit.. Fresh wipe 1/1

Server Browser Name: [USEast]NewYork Official Reddit
Connection IP: 108.61.135.146:28065
Maximum Player Slots: 150
Description: Nub-friendly, but this is NOT a carebear server.

Rules: I Dont have many rules but greifing is not something i enjoy i will kick/ban if needed, and of course hackers/glitching will be kicked/baned
Ease of Access: Find [USEast]NewYork Official Reddit in the Community server tab. Alternatively, you can open the console (F1) and type net.connect 108.61.135.146:28065
No Admin Abuse: We hate it when admins ruin the game, too. We admins bought the game so that we could have fun, just like you.
None of our admins use their powers for much of anything other than the Status function.
:stuck_out_tongue: We don’t spawn anything for ourselves or for anyone else. We don’t use god mode, we don’t teleport, we don’t anything.
Period. The only time we use admin powers is to clean the server of hackers or extremely intensively vulgar players. Thankfully, we haven’t had to do either.

Contact Methods: we are on 24/7… we got no life :slight_smile: but other contact methods can be used threw steam add us; Caption,Scrappy

Server Updates: We only ever bring the server down for Steam updates, of course, We don’t wipe nearly as often as other communities, so feel free to come here and make yourself at home. If there is to be a wipe, you’ll be notified in advance. It would have to be some kind of very significant game update that breaks current functionality or something for us to consider wiping.

(User was banned for this post ("Make one thread not two" - postal))