Usefull tool: Blood Photoshop Brushes

Found something useful for editing your pictures, a pack of blood brushes for Photoshop. They’re even nice and glossy like real blood.

Download it here: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/brushes/Glossy%20Blood%20Splatter%20(1250%20pixels).zip

Wow badass! These will come in handy.

i dont see the point, when you can use www.google.com and search “Photoshop blood brushes”

Just trying to help, man, no need to rain on my parade…

I suck at blending pre-done brushes into a Gmod picture, I find it easier to make them from scratch. I guess they will still be useful for someone tho.

The glossy blood brushes are the worst. Blood doesn’t look like that.

It ends up just looking like people are full of strawberry jam.

Mmmmm jelly.

this will come handy but not for me

But it’s like MW2 then so it has to be realistic!!!11

http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/winner.png

Those look like shit, just google “Photoshop Blood Brushes” and it will come up with much better ones. Just noticed the guy a couple posts above me posted the same thing.

I appreciate you trying to help the community, but I am sure there are better brushes out there.

i dont think so, if mw2 uses jelly, we gotta use jelly too… isnt that right joazzz?

can i just chip in that BLOOD BRUSHES ARE FOR SPATTER NOT FOR FUCKING SPRAY OKAY FUCK

seriously, do not use a goddamn blood spatter brush to try and form blood gushing from a wound, it looks HORRIBLE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

[editline]28th October 2010[/editline]

Brushes.

I dont think ive ever used custom brushes or Gmod… well… too paint… but not to add effects D:

Yummy!

Useful as hell :smiley:

This, anyone who isn’t good enough to paint the blood themselves and decide to use brushes instead need to STOP doing that. 'Tis the only way to improve.

Joazzz come back and rate me agree when you stop pasting stuff all over your pictures. You can make anything in the world using a soft brush. Anything.

[editline]28th October 2010[/editline]

RamireZ Gmodder I challenge you to ask me to reproduce any effect you think you can make with a custom brush and I shall make it with a soft brush and the smudge tool and nothing else.

Custom brushes are for babbies, anything I do with the exception of some grass is all done with either a hard- or soft-edged brush