Uses for C4 other than making holes in walls, this should be pretty easy to add?

How about some defense uses for C4. I am sure there are far more elaborate ideas but this seems something that would require nothing particularly new to be added…

Id like to be able to rig large boxs with C4. Wrong code entered and BOOM you take out at least one member of a raid team. You lose the box and its contents but, you would have anyway…

Now people are going to be cautious. Hacking the box up would also set off the C4 btw. Raiders see 4-5 loot boxs once they get in and fear strikes their heart as they don’t know if any have C4 or not…

If you want to “balance” this, the C4 would damage the area like any C4 detonation would have, so if someone did this to all of their boxs they would essentially self destruct most of their base and do the raiders job for them.

I would love trip wires and grenades but that requires other stuff, this could be done pretty easily I’d imagine as everything is there already. Just needs a UI option. The game desperately needs something on the defensive front.

Yes please.