Using appyForce on findtoarray

Now, I was experimenting with E2 mainly because I got tired of those persnickety vector thrusters that only work on one thing. After a bit of tinkering I got it to work and decided to take it further.
As the title suggests, I want to turn findtoarray into an entity form so it corresponds with applyForce. I’ll show my code as soon as I can get to it since I saved it to a server.

If you mean to applyForce each entity in the array then you need to loop though each one and applyForce them separately.

So I need to add an interval function, am I correct? Sorry for sounding noobish but how would I select each separately, since all the functions I’ve seen people use are ones for specific entities?

for(I=0, Array:count()){
Array[I, entity]:applyForce(Vector)
}

Thanks a lot.

Make sure to have runOnTick(1) and @persist Array:array or else it won’t last beyond a single execution and will be, essentially, nonexistent.

gonna be a prick, undomian you can bitch me out once i am ungrounded
this is only one number wrong, it should be

for(I=1, Array:count()){
Array[I, entity]:applyForce(Vector)
}

arrays in E2 do not have a 0 index so it stars at 1, not 0

@name 
@inputs 
@outputs 
@persist Props:array X
runOnTick(1)
findIncludePlayerProps(owner())
findByClass("prop_physics")
Props=findToArray()
for(X=1,Props:count()){
Props[X,entity]:applyForce((-Props[X,entity]:vel()+vec(0,0,9.2))*Props[X,entity]:mass())
}

this finds all owner props and makes them “float” made for shits and giggles aswell for Sestze <3