Using downloaded materials and models from servers?

Hey guys first time here. I have a question, I have downloaded several materials, models, and vehicles from several servers, is there any way to use them in my Single player game? I know they are saved in some part of my garrysmod folder, but I dont know what to do with them. What do I have to do to use them? Or do I have to download the addon all over again? :v:

As far as I know, you will need to re-download them. This is probably to stop people stealing addons from servers with “private” addons they rather keep secret (eg. Gamemodes)

I have donwloaded several props from lots of roleplay servers,and they show up im my browse menu.Try looking in your “garrysmod” folders,or “ALL”(as in the folder not all of them).Most models from the servers along with any toybox props,should show up.If that dosen’t work,then you could always just look on garrysmod.org(they have lots of cars and props from many roleplay servers),or donwload something similar to them.Hope this helped.

Anything that you download that isn’t a LUA cache file (e.g. models, materials, sounds) etc can be re-used in singleplayer.

Thanks everyone for their answers, I guess I’ll just have to re-download the addons. :suicide: